Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dayton Bluetooth Interface Board

Hi Guys,
    I'm having a noise issue when i connect the KAB-INT up to the KAB-230 Bluetooth AMP. I go from almost no AC noise (20mV) to about 100mV with KAB-230 connected. This noise is audioable during no playing of music. I have tried a couple cards now and have similar results. Any hints or ideas? There GND between the cards are over the 10pin header. Thanks in advance
    Cheers

There is a single page trouble correction on the KAB-230 PE page; 1st link above user manual, quickstart guide, etc. Maybe not your issue ... has to do with the Aux input cable to the bt module.

Comment

Yes it seems to do with the AUX in for sure. I tried disconnecting this line on both configurations (AUX in only cable) and KAB-INT but the noise still is there. It only seems to go away when you plug in an AUX cable. Any one have a solution?
      Last edited by Bogiebenny; 08-14-2017, 07:38 PM. Reason: Is anyone else using the Dayton Bluetooth modules with AUX in?

Comment

Just got confirmation from Dayton. It's a known issue that they expect to have new fixed units in September.

Comment

Working...
        X