MAC/DIY, A slow-growing non-commercial forum

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MAC/DIY, A slow-growing non-commercial forum

I've been a long-time member of TechTalk. Maybe not as long as some, but still around some years. Its is a fantastic resource and a huge community of helpful individuals that can never be replaced. I don't know where I'd be (in regards to audio DIY) without this community. Its is a cornerstone of DIY IMO.

That said Midwest Audio Club has started a smaller forum to discuss audio DIY that falls outside the purview of TechTalk. Want to discuss ALI express buys? or Madisound? or Meniscus? Here is an open place to do that. No forum can replace the utility and expanse of TechTalk, and we don't aim for that. Instead here is a smaller place to allow open discussion of any commercial DIY product you wish. A link is posted below.

Keep in mind it is a slow growing community, and as such is invite only for participation. Anyone can view threads though and link to the site openly. If you would like to participate please send an email to [email protected] (or directly to me [email protected]). Once a member reaches veteran status they earn their own invites to use as they wish, so it is a slow-growing design driven by our own membership.

Thanks,
    Jason

Audio: Media PC -> Sabre ESS 9023 DAC -> Behringer EP2500 -> (insert speakers of the moment)
    Sites: Jupiter Audioworks - Flicker Stream - FRD Consortium Archive - Proud Member of Midwest Audio Club

As an early participant..............It's well worth it.

..........................the room got quiet.
    Last edited by kenny_k; 10-01-2017, 09:12 PM.
    Kenny

http://www.diy-ny.com/
    DIY NY/NJ 2014 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGwA...ature=youtu.be
    Man does not live by measurements alone, a little music helps.

Comment

Good forum Yep.

Comment

I do concur!

Comment

I like that you can post links there!
          My Build Thread's
          Carrera's / Finalist TL's / Speedster TMM's / Speedster MTM Center / Overnight Sensation Surrounds

Comment

And you can post "bu++ joints". And dragging and dropping pictures files rules!
            Craig

Comment

There's also a CNC building thread as well as cooking thread.

Comment

Its a very chill, and welcoming place. No doüchebaggery allowed. Period. A place to discuss more open-minded design topics too without worrying about trolls but still able to get the confirming AND debunking feedback someone looking to advance their meddle.

A nice balance with PETT.

Comment

Originally posted by r-carpenter View Post
                  There's also a CNC building thread as well as cooking thread.

I don't think it is self-promotion to say this, since I'm not a part of that thread, but that CNC thread is epic.
                  Audio: Media PC -> Sabre ESS 9023 DAC -> Behringer EP2500 -> (insert speakers of the moment)
                  Sites: Jupiter Audioworks - Flicker Stream - FRD Consortium Archive - Proud Member of Midwest Audio Club

Comment

Ermahgerddddd life got
                    So busy I totally forgot!!! Definitely a place to be....
                    Builds - C-Killa - Speedsters - LithMTM - Talking Sticks - Pocket Rockets - Khanspires - Dayton RS Center - RS225/28A - Kairos - Adelphos - SEOS TD12X - Dayton 8 - Needles - 871S - eD6c - Overnight Sensations - Tritrix (ported) - Lineup F4 - Stentorians - The Cheapies - Tub Thumpers - Barbells - Tuba HT - Numerous subwoofers - probably missing a few...... :p

Comment

Working...
                    X