No announcement yet.

InDIYana 2018 dates are official!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We're aiming for 4pm tomorrow. If there's room, Kristie and I would be happy to break bread with the crew.*
    nothing can stop me now

Comment

• Sure thing...
      Wolf
      "Wolf, you shall now be known as "King of the Zip ties." -Pete00t
      "Wolf and speakers equivalent to Picasso and 'Blue'" -dantheman
      "He is a true ambassador for this forum and speaker DIY in general." -Ed Froste
      "We're all in this together, so keep your stick on the ice!" - Red Green aka Steve Smith

*InDIYana event website*

Photobucket pages:
      http://photobucket.com/Wolf-Speakers_and_more

My blog/writeups/thoughts here at PE:
      http://techtalk.parts-express.com/blog.php?u=4102

Comment

• I should be arriving today between 1:00 and 2:00 PM.
        Paul

Comment

• Pit stop in Fishers for lunch. Later start than anticipated. See you all soon! Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
          Voxel Down Firing with Dayton SA70
          Translam Subwoofers - The Jedi Mind Tricks
          The Super Bees - Garage 2 way
          SevenSixTwo - InDIYana 2018 Coax

Comment

• Wish I was there today, but I couldn't justify another PTO day after all the others I've taken recently and my current workload. I'll see you guys early tomorrow.
            -Kerry

www.pursuitofperfectsound.com

Comment

• I have a feeling it will be a bit quiter around here for a couple days... would've loved to make it, perhaps next year.* Have fun and post pictures!
              Electronics engineer, woofer enthusiast, and musician.
              Wogg Music

Comment

• Things are really rollin.* Great turn out for so early on Friday afternoon.* Lots of great speaker here.
                Craig

Comment

• Wish I could have made the journey to see & hear everything & everyone. Too many things going on with both work & family right now. Hope everyone has a great time and safe travels to all!
                  Co-conspirator in the development of the "CR Gnarly Fidelity Reduction Unit" - Registered Trademark, Patent Pending.

Comment

• So...we hung out with Andrew Jones. That was a thing.
                    nothing can stop me now

Comment

• What???*
                      Co-conspirator in the development of the "CR Gnarly Fidelity Reduction Unit" - Registered Trademark, Patent Pending.

Comment

• True story. I'll let Ben lay out how it all came to be, but Friday after dinner we came back to the conference room and this tall English fellow was chatting in the same little conversational group as me. Having no clue who he was, I introduced myself, and he says his name is Andrew. I asked him if any of the designs here we're his, and he says, "well, the event was named after me..."

And I'm trying to somehow figure out how "Andrew" and "InDIYana" go together. Then I got it (Keeping up with the Joneses), and damn near tipped over. We all laughed, and then we drank whiskey from paper hotel cups.*

I'll type a bunch more about the weekend when I'm near my laptop.
                        nothing can stop me now

Comment

• That is incredible.* I can't wait to read more!**

Comment

• Andrew InDIYana Jones
                            -Bob

The PEDS 2.1 mini system
                            My A7 Project - another small desktop speaker
                            The B3 Hybrid Dipole - thread incomplete and outdated

Comment

• craigk

" Voicing is often the term used for band aids to cover for initial design/planning errors " - Pallas

Comment

• Originally posted by BOBinGA View Post
                                Andrew InDIYana Jones
                                I like it! Anyway, during the "keeping up" segment of the show I was sitting next to a guy I didn't recognize, but I noticed he was whispering with Jeff Bagby once in awhile and I started wondering. Then I talked to Wolf after lunch and said, "Is that Andrew Jones I was sitting next to?", and he said, "Yep, THE Andrew Jones". Kind of cool, really. He's definitely a celebrity in audio circles.
                                Eric L.

Comment

Working...
                                X