No announcement yet.

InDIYana 2018 dates are official!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I agree, Chuck. With that many warm bodies, it's going to be pertinent to leave the thermostat set at about 70 degrees. Some may be a bit chilly, some may be a bit warm, but all should be reasonably comfortable. I don't know if we can crack a window or not, but with the wintery April we've been having it might not be a good alternative. Again- Prince was right...

With the way we set up the room, and the fact that some people come and go over the course, I think we will be fine. I've talked with the hotel. They said they have had 60 in there, but it gets tight, and that's not with what is our usual setup. We really are getting tight at the current 75 people (10 rows of 7, plus a few standing), and if it's even remotely possible, I will draw the line at 80 max. What I'm worried about is the number of unregistered attendees. If the registered list holds true, and I get 10 more unknowns (been known to happen), this room will bulge at the seams.

Looking forward to seeing you all in a couple weeks,
    Wolf
    "Wolf, you shall now be known as "King of the Zip ties." -Pete00t
    "Wolf and speakers equivalent to Picasso and 'Blue'" -dantheman
    "He is a true ambassador for this forum and speaker DIY in general." -Ed Froste
    "We're all in this together, so keep your stick on the ice!" - Red Green aka Steve Smith

*InDIYana event website*

Photobucket pages:
    http://photobucket.com/Wolf-Speakers_and_more

My blog/writeups/thoughts here at PE:
    http://techtalk.parts-express.com/blog.php?u=4102

Comment

• Swap meet table is still on?
      John H

Synergy Horn, SLS-85, BMR-3L, Mini-TL, BR-2, Titan OB, B452, Udique, Vultus, Latus1, Seriatim, Aperivox,Pencil Tower

Comment

• I'm hopeful that we'll have room for it. The 'eating area' beyond the rear doors can be opened if we need to do that. There won't be anybody in there, and we can use it if necessary.

Later,
        Wolf
        "Wolf, you shall now be known as "King of the Zip ties." -Pete00t
        "Wolf and speakers equivalent to Picasso and 'Blue'" -dantheman
        "He is a true ambassador for this forum and speaker DIY in general." -Ed Froste
        "We're all in this together, so keep your stick on the ice!" - Red Green aka Steve Smith

*InDIYana event website*

Photobucket pages:
        http://photobucket.com/Wolf-Speakers_and_more

My blog/writeups/thoughts here at PE:
        http://techtalk.parts-express.com/blog.php?u=4102

Comment

• Good. I have a bunch of drivers for sale.
          Craig

Comment

• I've got an old Kicker Comp c18 subwoofer that I was given recently. I had to re-glue the dust cap on it, and I am not 100% sure that it works (never really tried to build a box or anything for it.) After that stunning description, I will bring it along in case someone has an interest. Seems a shame for that driver to sit unused in my finished basement with no plans!
            Voxel Down Firing with Dayton SA70
            Translam Subwoofers - The Jedi Mind Tricks
            The Super Bees - Garage 2 way
            SevenSixTwo - InDIYana 2018 Coax

Comment

• I will have quite a few drivers to give away, since they're just taking up space on my shelf, but that Comp 18 sounds tempting...
              Eric L.

Comment

• I came across a fairy large collection of drivers; a lot of the NE series by Peerless. A few other random drivers, including one freaking massive prototype subwoofer driver (may keep that one...) I'll be bringing them all to inDIYana. Hoping to sell or trade a fair amount of them. If anyone is particularly interested in certain drivers, please let me know and I'll reserve them for you. I have yet to sit down and figure out exactly what I have, and their pricing, but they will be reasonable!

Comment

• Originally posted by ksneote View Post
                  I came across a fairy large collection of drivers; a lot of the NE series by Peerless. A few other random drivers, including one freaking massive prototype subwoofer driver (may keep that one...) I'll be bringing them all to inDIYana. Hoping to sell or trade a fair amount of them. If anyone is particularly interested in certain drivers, please let me know and I'll reserve them for you. I have yet to sit down and figure out exactly what I have, and their pricing, but they will be reasonable!

I am interested in the 8" 8/4 ohm NE and 4" and 5.25" inch NE if you have them.

Comment

Working...
                  X