Craig

Comment

Originally posted by PWR RYD View Post
      Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Roemer View Post
        I'm gonna play the P.Poooper here.

MOST
        If you HAD to make an MTM w/them, I would: use a 4n stable amp that has short-circuit protection, AND . . you would want to use a series inductor in the low-pass filter w/ high DCR (so, no I-cores or LARGE # inductors need apply). You could even go 3rd order and use TWO series coils, like #18 or #20s. This will alter the "Q" in the box model probably. As always, the REAL answer lies in the simulation.
        +1, And Wushuliu had a good point, a TPA3116D2 based amp is good down to 3 ohms in stereo configuration. And it has internal protects (over current, over temp, etc.) and will shut itself down on a fault and reset when the fault is removed.

Comment

Originally posted by billiam View Post

Hi, would you be able to point me in the direction of a write-up of dimensions, parts, and such? I tried a link from an article I found and either my work is blocking it or it is no longer valid. Looks like an interesting idea for a future project. Thanks
          I was not suggesting that you build a pair of those, only look at the design, and perhaps apply similar MTMMM
          idea in your own design.

This board software doesn't play well with my old tablet, is truncating links, and I am not going to bother trying that a fourth time.
          "Our Nation’s interests are best served by fostering a peaceful global system comprised
          of interdependent networks of trade, finance, information, law, people and governance."
          - from the October 2007 U.S. Naval capstone doctrine
          A Cooperative Strategy for 21st Century Seapower
          (a lofty notion since removed in the March 2015 revision)

Comment

Originally posted by JRT View Post

I was not suggesting that you build a pair of those, only look at the design, and perhaps apply similar MTMMM
            idea in your own design.

This board software doesn't play well with my old tablet, is truncating links, and I am not going to bother trying that a fourth time.
            Oh, I know. I really do think it looks like an interesting project. Thanks

Comment

Working...
            X