Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Midwest Audio Fest

It’s that time audio enthusiasts!

Registration for the 2019 Speaker Design Competition is now open! Visit midwestaudiofest.com for details and to list your speaker project.
We are excited to see all returning participants, and look forward to meeting some new designers this year, as well!

Be sure your plans include a visit to the Parts Express Tent Sale for the lowest prices of the year, and the Audio Swap Meet where you can buy and trade with other audio fans.

We hope to see you this summer!

Vivian and Jill
2 of 2 < >

Midwest Audio Fest

It’s that time audio enthusiasts! Registration for the 2019 Speaker Design Competition is now open! Visit midwestaudiofest.com for details and to list your speaker project. We are excited to see all returning participants, and look forward to meeting some new designers this year, as well! Be sure your plans include a visit to the Parts Express Tent Sale for the lowest prices of the year, and the Audio Swap Meet where you can buy and trade with other audio fans. We hope to see you this summer! Vivian and Jill
See more
See less

Interesting Article

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting Article

https://newsinhealth.nih.gov/2018/01...VemmM.facebook
    "We're speaker geeks, not speaker nerds. Nerds make money!" Marty H
    Bismarck, North Dakota
    My Current System: Jolida SJ502A, Squeezebox Touch, and Carmody Sunflowers
    My Garage System:Marantz 2238B and Nano-Neos

Good article....music makes you move...maybe the reason I recently decided to master another instrument (electronic drums). I can't believe The progress you can accomplish in 2 weeks with the amount of tutorial material out there....

Comment

Comment

Thanks for the article, it's a good read.

Our local ABC FM radio has a segment called "Mozart Fixes Everything", and while he doesn't always do that, good music is a cure for many things. For example, the Royal Children's Hospital in Melbourne uses classical music to help kids through post-operative and other issues. "The Choir of Hard Knocks", also in Melbourne, collected people who have had a rough time in life and formed them into a decent amateur singing group; this really helped put many of them back on track.

I can only play drums (a bit) and my voice range is less than an octave, but I've always loved good music.

Geoff

Comment

Working...
        X