M-Audio DX4 needs tweeters

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M-Audio DX4 needs tweeters

Messed this post up editing. Found a pair of M-Audio DX4 speakers in need if tweeters and I'm looking for suggestions for replacements. I have looked at the peerless 3/4" softdome in a wave guide, about $13, the peerless 3/4" ringdome glued into the existing wave guide and the little amt Tweeter glued into the existing wave guide. Any suggestions?
    Last edited by Dabspok; 01-10-2018, 12:34 AM.

Originally posted by Dabspok View Post
    Messed this post up editing. Found a pair of M-Audio DX4 speakers in need if tweeters and I'm looking for suggestions for replacements. I have looked at the peerless 3/4" softdome in a wave guide, about $13, the peerless 3/4" ringdome glued into the existing wave guide and the little amt Tweeter glued into the existing wave guide. Any suggestions?
    Pictures if the speakers Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

Comment

The originals look like an audax style 1/2 poly semi domes. You could probably use a goldwood gt-302 as a donor to fix it. But personally I think the peerless 19mm ring radiator on the original wg would look pretty cool. Alternatively you can get a mad deal on a prd100 ring ribbon on another site.

Comment

Working...
      X