4x8 CNC Router for speaker projects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by killersoundz View Post
    I haven't been on here in years but used to be a regular. I recently finished a project I've been working on for a very long time, my 4x8 cnc router. I'm looking to network with creative people that may have ideas for projects they want to build and I now have a machine capable of making interesting designs. The machine itself uses ball screws so it's extremely accurate, it blasts through sheets of MDF or plywood. I can design any of your ideas/plans using vectric aspire. Just shoot me a message if there's anything you'd like to work on together.
    Hey,
    I want to learn more about CNC machining. So i decided to you one but my budget is not great as you knows the struggles of initial state. I got a article where they list reviews of 12 Best 4 x 8 CNC routers in 2020 and they also added there pro and cons also which i found really great and very much relatable for those who want to buy one.
    But the problem is i am not able to make a decision , so can you help me in finding one for me. Click here to watch that article.
    Last edited by peterclark; 06-28-2020, 03:05 PM.

Comment

• djg
      djg commented
      Editing a comment
      Seems a bit spammy to me.

I stretched by budget and found a very lightly used AVID CNC 4x4 NEMA 23 machine. Designing on vCarve. Works incredibly well and does exactly what I need it to do. A great investment.

Comment

Originally posted by baco99 View Post
      I stretched by budget and found a very lightly used AVID CNC 4x4 NEMA 23 machine. Designing on vCarve. Works incredibly well and does exactly what I need it to do. A great investment.
      I will think about it.

Comment

Working...
      X