OT: Timeouts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT: Timeouts

Anyone else getting teh forum to time out 30 seconds into writing a post? Trying to sneak this one in

When your clicking on posts and moving through the forum, the activity timer recognizes it and won't time you out. When your writing a post or replying, the activity timer doesn't recognize the activity, hence the timeout (s/w bug). The solution is: when you log in, check the box left of the password entry "keep me logged in". Then you only have to worry about the once-a-month forced logout

Comment

Originally posted by Millstonemike View Post
      When your clicking on posts and moving through the forum, the activity timer recognizes it and won't time you out. When your writing a post or replying, the activity timer doesn't recognize the activity, hence the timeout (s/w bug). The solution is: when you log in, check the box left of the password entry "keep me logged in". Then you only have to worry about the once-a-month forced logout
      +1, Took me a while to figure out that trick. I also didn't know that there was a forced monthly logout. Suppose that's sensible for account security though.
      Voxel Down Firing with Dayton SA70
      Translam Subwoofers - The Jedi Mind Tricks
      The Super Bees - Garage 2 way
      SevenSixTwo - InDIYana 2018 Coax

Comment

Originally posted by Millstonemike View Post
        The box was "remember me", no "keep me logged in" option but I'll give it a shot, thanks

Comment

Working...
        X