Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Twice I have posted only to find I get an error upon trying to open a post. The last was a few minutes ago (about Harbor Freight.)

I get a “too many redirections error” Is this something i am doing wrong?

you must click remember me box left of log in button ... that said i've been having issues today too and i can't even open your harbor freight thread .
    Paper Towers
    RS180P/28F surrounds
    Boombox

Comment

Originally posted by filmslayer View Post
      you must click remember me box left of log in button ... that said i've been having issues today too and i can't even open your harbor freight thread .
      Somehow I think they become corrupt. Another one I posted, I was never able to access again. I will make sure that I look for the remember me box however.

Thanks

Comment

It's 'cause you're posting to dang much!

Comment

Originally posted by guitar maestro View Post
          Now that could be. I have reached my weekly limit.

Comment

The forum has a database that sometimes gets confused and then repairs itself. This happens more regularly with images, especially ones that you edit. The standard "fix" is to drink two beers and then check back in an hour. Usually the post will return in an hour or so, and if the beer is strong enough you won't care if it hasn't returned..
            Free Passive Speaker Designer Lite (PSD-Lite) -- http://www.audiodevelopers.com/Softw...Lite/setup.exe

Comment

Lol !
              Paper Towers
              RS180P/28F surrounds
              Boombox

Comment

Originally posted by neildavis View Post
                The forum has a database that sometimes gets confused and then repairs itself. This happens more regularly with images, especially ones that you edit. The standard "fix" is to drink two beers and then check back in an hour. Usually the post will return in an hour or so, and if the beer is strong enough you won't care if it hasn't returned..
                Awesome!!!!
                Craig

Comment

Originally posted by neildavis View Post
                  That sounds like a pretty darn good solution. Being Friday, it is even better!

Comment

I think it has something to do with people using punctuation is titles, probably not being escaped properly by the software while generating the links.

The titles that don’t work always seem to have some atypical punctuation.

Comment

I see there is another thread with three an ellipses right below, so my theory is already shot.

Oh well.

Comment

Originally posted by stephenmarklay View Post
                        .. (about Harbor Freight.)...
                        Free flashlights, tape measures etc

"Not a Speaker Designer - Not even on the Internet"
                        “Pride is your greatest enemy, humility is your greatest friend.”
                        "If the freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter."

Comment

Originally posted by guitar maestro View Post

:-) lol

Comment

Originally posted by philthien View Post
                            I think it has something to do with people using punctuation is titles, probably not being escaped properly by the software while generating the links.

The titles that don’t work always seem to have some atypical punctuation.
                            This is it. In particular, the "..." was translated to an ellipsis character I bet, which then fails and the software won't let anyone in. I bet I can see it with Tapatalk, but not in a browser. Would you happen to have copy / pasted the content from Word or something?
                            Electronics engineer, woofer enthusiast, and musician.
                            Wogg Music

Comment

Originally posted by Sydney View Post
                              Free flashlights, tape measures etc
                              These make great stocking stuffers for kids at Christmas!

Comment

Working...
                              X