Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wolf
    replied
    I did not attend. I also have not used Formica on my last 3-4 builds. Still have some, just not the right projects for it.
    I'd like to know what happened as well,
    Wolf

Leave a comment:

• kenny_k
    replied
    I am one of the "no shows". First Iron driver I missed. But, I'm finishing my design. Maybe bring it to another DIY........... maybe.

Kenny

Leave a comment:

• Jim Holtz
    replied
    Ya, ya! What Marty said! We need details.

Jim

Leave a comment:

• martyh
    replied
    A little surprised there's been no post-event activity here.  Were you all sworn to secrecy?  Did Junior take you hostage and smuggle you all back to Indiana in a Formica covered box?

Leave a comment:

• kenrhodes
    replied
    I will be there but my speakers will only be entered in to the concourse. My crossover soundend horrid.

Leave a comment:

• Navy Guy
    replied
    I'm heading out in about 30 minutes. I'll see anyone who is coming tomorrow morning.

Leave a comment:

• ani_101
    replied
    I would not be able to make it this time around.

Leave a comment:

• Ron_E
    replied
    I'm already on the road and will be there tomorrow. Does this mean I might finish in the top two? ;-) I might be more than a little disappointed if no one else shows up. 

Leave a comment:

• Navy Guy
    replied
    Also, the address for anyone who didn't have it is 
    Meniscus Audio Group, Inc.
    1642 Broadway Ave NW
    Grand Rapids, MI 49504

Leave a comment:

• Navy Guy
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Ron_E
    replied
    In March there were 11 entries.

Ron

Leave a comment:

• xmax
    replied
    How many entries are there? If you had something to measure by Friday would I be good?

Leave a comment:

• Ron_E
    replied
    I shipped my entry yesterday but still have to finish the second speaker. I discovered it's a lot cheaper to ship a speaker to Michigan than it is to ship a pair to NY and back. ;-)

Sorry you can't make it Eric. I think that will guarantee that all the entries will finish in the top 10.

Ron

Leave a comment:

• brkitup
    replied
    Unfortunately, I have to drop out also. I'm just not going to have my project done in time.

Leave a comment:

• xmax
    replied
    I could show up with cool amps and have a listen. I have been slammed with building and 
    shipping my current designs. 

Leave a comment:

Working...
X