Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wolf
    replied
    I'm working on the Tandems project, but it is looking slimmer and slimmer that they will be attending with me.
    Who knows,
    Wolf

Leave a comment:

• Wolf
    replied
    You could enter your Americana coaxes, ya know...
    Wolf

Leave a comment:

• ugly woofer
    replied
    My project won't be finished in time, I have been stuck working 58 hour weeks for a few weeks, which destroys any hope of completion.

Leave a comment:

• Squidspeak
    replied
    Originally posted by tomzarbo View Post
    Just under 4 weeks to go.
    I'm determined to not be smelling polyurethane fumes on the long trip to Ohio this time.

TomZ
    Tom use waterbase the fumes should not be a problem

Leave a comment:

• tomzarbo
    replied
    Just under 4 weeks to go.
    I'm determined to not be smelling polyurethane fumes on the long trip to Ohio this time.

TomZ

Leave a comment:

• Paul K.
    replied
    I built the Cabalettas specifically to compete in the under-$200 category. You never know what you may be up against in the Dayton category since there's no limit on drivers' costs.
    Paul

Originally posted by 4thtry View Post

I thought that too, but when I talked to Paul in Indy he said that he was planning on the <200 category. In any event, I look forward to the re-match. May the best coax win! Hopefully we will not be outclassed by several new systems using the new Dayton reference series dome midranges and tweeters.

Leave a comment:

• Wolf
    replied
    I'm hoping to get the Tandems done by then too. Wood has been cut. 200+ category.
    Wolf

Leave a comment:

• 4thtry
    replied
    I thought that too, but when I talked to Paul in Indy he said that he was planning on the <200 category. In any event, I look forward to the re-match. May the best coax win! Hopefully we will not be outclassed by several new systems using the new Dayton reference series dome midranges and tweeters.

Leave a comment:

• ani_101
    replied
    I am yet to completely finish any of my designs, so have a couple up in the air, across categories - so i'll know more at a later point what I will enter. Open Unlimited is the easiest for me, but getting there on Friday remain a challenge.

Leave a comment:

• Kevin K.
    replied
    Not registered yet but the Mystique's will be in the 200+. That is if I can get them finished in time.

Leave a comment:

• jhollander
    replied
    The plan is to register late. That strategy seemed helped me a few times from going first. The Synergy horns (with a new x-o) are going in the 200+, and then the coaxes get a re-match in the dayton category against Bill and Paul.

I'm working on my shopping list. I'm interested to see what 8-inch pro drivers might be available. 

Leave a comment:

• Wolf
    replied
    Not too many in the 200+ yet...
    Wolf

Leave a comment:

• tomzarbo
    replied
    53 Days until MWAF, It'll be here before you know it!

I see the music list is up and there are a few 'bassy' tunes in the under $200 category again...
    ...that will play right into my hands... Muhahahahahahaha!!!
    TomZ

Super Tramp Cannonball Open Unlimited
    Diana Krall Peel Me A Grape Open Unlimited
    Lindsey Stirling Elements Open Unlimited
    Russ Freeman & The Rippingtons I'll Be Around Dayton Audio
    Diane Schuur Cry Me A River Dayton Audio
    Jon Bon Jovi Blaze of Glory Dayton Audio
    Boy and Bear Fall at Your Feet Over $200
    Nickel Creek Destination Over $200
    Art of Noise Moments In Love Over $200
    Katie Melua Nine Million Bicycles Under $200
    The Travelling Wilburrys End Of The Line Under $200
    Damien Escobar Phoenix Under $200

Leave a comment:

• PWR RYD
    replied
    The tent sale is pretty neat... otherwise not so much.

Leave a comment:

• tomzarbo
    replied
    Hmmmm, just posted this 25 minutes ago and it's not showing up??? Maybe a 'reply' will jump start it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X