Anyone else having this problem?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else having this problem?

For the last 3-4 days, I've not been receiving notifications from this forum of new posts in threads to which I've subscribed, and my subscriptions are still flagged on those threads.
    Paul

Same here.
    Francis

Comment

I had a problem recently. Everytime I would log in the forum it would immediately log me out when I attempted to navigate to anything. This lasted over a week, and just stopped about 2 days ago.

Comment

Comment

I haven't been able to log in for over two weeks:even when I enter user name and password, it won't log me in!  Then, on the very odd occasion I have been able to log in (like now), as soon as I click on messages, I get asked to log in again.

Strange and frustrating

Geoff

Comment

Originally posted by Jake View Post
            I had a problem recently. Everytime I would log in the forum it would immediately log me out when I attempted to navigate to anything. This lasted over a week, and just stopped about 2 days ago.
            ​Try flushing your browser cache, that might help. I routinely clear out everything, including saved passwords.

Comment

​Try flushing your browser cache, that might help. I routinely clear out everything, including saved passwords.
              That's the first thing I thought of, I even tried to contact PE, but no response. Luckily it has been working as of late.

Comment

I've had issues, not being able to "Like" posts. It says I do not have permission or some similar message.
                I have also had a few other random issues with posting, it says "WORKING", but often for over a minute, but if I refresh page, my post is always there. Very odd.

Comment

Yesterday I posted a new thread about the MWAF countdown, but it didn't show up for a half hour until I replied to it. I think Wolf had the same issue a few days ago too. Gremlins!
                  TomZ
                  *Veneering curves, seams, using heat-lock iron on method *Trimming veneer & tips *Curved Sides glue-up video
                  *Part 2 *Gluing multiple curved laminations of HDF *Cello's Speaker Project Page

*Building the "Micro-B 2.1 Plate Amplifier -- Part 1 * Part 2 * Part 3 * Part 4 * * Part 5 'Review' * -- Assembly Instructions PDF

Comment

Log ons are slow or boot you out. Also, to post a remark takes a spinning wheel a long time. minutes for two or three line remarks

Comment

Originally posted by kevintomb View Post
                      I've had issues, not being able to "Like" posts. It says I do not have permission or some similar message.
                      I have also had a few other random issues with posting, it says "WORKING", but often for over a minute, but if I refresh page, my post is always there. Very odd.
                      Same here.

Comment

Originally posted by kevintomb View Post
                        ​It appears that many if not most of us here get the same results. Me too.

Comment

"My" problem still exists. There were 4 messages flagged when I opened this forum today about threads I'm subscribed to, but no notifications were sent to me by email. Are the monitors paying attention?
                          Paul

Comment

Contacting PE about the forum is a lost cause. No one moderates it. I used to be called Marlboro here and had more than 1400 posts. I moved and when I lost my password I could not have a new one sent to an email address that no longer exists. And so I am Malboro2 with a new name. Getting PE to reply about their tech talk forum is not possible, unlike the incredible service you get when you buy something from them.

Its a paradox.

Comment

I've had similar issues. Try to hit the "Like" button and it tells me I'm not authorized. Been kicked off several times now and I always click the "remember me" button not that it does any good. Have also had issues when typing text, it will just jump around like I've hit the insert button but was no where close to that on my keyboard. Arghhhh.
                              My "No-Name" CC Speaker
                              Kerry's "Silverbacks"
                              Ben's Synchaeta's for Mom
                              The Archers
                              Rick's "db" Desktop CBT Arrays
                              The Gandalf's

Comment

Working...
                              X