Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Midwest Audio Fest

It’s that time audio enthusiasts!

Registration for the 2019 Speaker Design Competition is now open! Visit midwestaudiofest.com for details and to list your speaker project.
We are excited to see all returning participants, and look forward to meeting some new designers this year, as well!

Be sure your plans include a visit to the Parts Express Tent Sale for the lowest prices of the year, and the Audio Swap Meet where you can buy and trade with other audio fans.

We hope to see you this summer!

Vivian and Jill
2 of 2 < >

Midwest Audio Fest

It’s that time audio enthusiasts! Registration for the 2019 Speaker Design Competition is now open! Visit midwestaudiofest.com for details and to list your speaker project. We are excited to see all returning participants, and look forward to meeting some new designers this year, as well! Be sure your plans include a visit to the Parts Express Tent Sale for the lowest prices of the year, and the Audio Swap Meet where you can buy and trade with other audio fans. We hope to see you this summer! Vivian and Jill
See more
See less

Anyone else having this problem?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is the only real problem I've had, particularly since the software was changed and I learned I had to log in the first of each month so I would be remembered for another month. Occasionally a post will take a bit long to actually post and appear, but always in less than a minute (which can seem really long when other things we do on a computer happen instantly).

Edit: It took 7 seconds for the above to post.

Comment

Originally posted by malboro2 View Post
      Contacting PE about the forum is a lost cause. No one moderates it. I used to be called Marlboro here and had more than 1400 posts. I moved and when I lost my password I could not have a new one sent to an email address that no longer exists. And so I am Malboro2 with a new name. Getting PE to reply about their tech talk forum is not possible, unlike the incredible service you get when you buy something from them.

Its a paradox.
      ​You really need to stop smoking anyway, Marlboro Man.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	marlboroman.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	609.9 KB
ID:	1372154

Comment

Working...
      X