Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The image upload issue should be resolved now. Thanks, Dave

Comment

Thanks, Dave.  My only problem has not been an issue all day.
      Paul

Comment

Originally posted by skatz View Post
        Here's a strange one.

When I try to get on TT on my desktop at work, I get a "website under maintenance" message. I can then go to my tablet, on a different server, and actually get on the site. Clearing cookies didn't help. And as I type I am getting very odd characters appearing as well.
        Your desktop server may have cached the techtalk url with an IP address associated with the maintenance page.

Comment

Mike, I'm still getting it this morning with the desktop, but I'm on with the tablet and posting this message on the tablet. Is there an easy way to clear the cache? Incidentally I don't think I have ever seen that message before.

Comment

Usually the system here blocks commercial sites, but we get a message that it's blocked. However I've always been able to access PE.

Comment

Incidentally, my posted messages seem to be going through much more quickly than they have been.

Comment

Originally posted by skatz View Post
                Mike, I'm still getting it this morning with the desktop, but I'm on with the tablet and posting this message on the tablet. Is there an easy way to clear the cache? Incidentally I don't think I have ever seen that message before.
                How long has it been happening?  A DNS will clear a cached URL IP will after a programmed limit.  Up to a month IIRC (but I haven't done this stuff since turn of the millennium).

Comment

Just a few days.

Comment

Working...
                  X