Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DaveHendricks
    replied
    We had to install some updates to fix this issue. I jumped the gun a little earlier when I said it was fixed, it should be fixed now and I have confirmed on several different accounts that I am receiving email notifications from TechTalk.

Leave a comment:

• Wolf
    replied
    I'm still not getting email notifications. Also, the PE logo at the top now redirects to the forum, when it should redirect to the PE website.
    I also did not type the garbage on the last line of my post. It appeared upon hitting enter the first time.
    Wolf

Leave a comment:

• DaveHendricks
    replied
    This issue has been resolved, thank you for your patience.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    You know, if you stop posting here you won't have that problem anymore. LOL

Leave a comment:

• Wolf
    replied
    Same here....
    Wolf

Leave a comment:

• Paul K.
    replied
    The "fix" did seem to work for several days, but either the fix has broken or it wasn't the correct fix or there's more than one bug needing extermination.
    Paul

Originally posted by KEtheredge87 View Post
    +1

I got messages for a day, then things went back to broken. I haven't seen enough "good behavior" from the forum software to say whether the fix really happened or not.

Leave a comment:

• KEtheredge87
    replied
    +1

I got messages for a day, then things went back to broken. I haven't seen enough "good behavior" from the forum software to say whether the fix really happened or not.

Leave a comment:

• Paul K.
    started a topic Moderators, the problem has returned...

Moderators, the problem has returned...

I checked my emails on my home computer just a bit ago, then went to PETT and found 2 messages awaiting me, both from threads to which I'm subscribed and both occurring last night around 9;30, but I did not receive email notifications about them.
    Paul
Working...
X