No announcement yet.

Forum text editor behaving badly . . .

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Takes forever for me to sign in.* Usually have to do it multiple times.* Then on any post the wheel turns for minutes before the post sticks to the forum.* And the A-invaders have arrived.

Comment

R = h/(2*pi*m*c) and don't you forget it! || Periodic Table as redrawn by Marshall Freerks and Ignatius Schumacher || King Crimson Radio

Byzantium Project & Build Thread || MiniByzy Build Thread || 3 x Peerless 850439 HDS 3-way || 8" 2-way - RS28A/B&C8BG51

95% of Climate Models Agree: The Observations Must be Wrong
      "Gravitational systems are the ashes of prior electrical systems.". - Hannes Alfven, Nobel Laureate, Plasma physicist.

Comment

Stent or Shunt, they both start with an S and end with nt. I never knew the medical definitions, not until now. Along with your stent, you are probably taking several different meds too. If you are taking statins to control your cholesterol, then you definitely have susceptibility to poorer memory. By the way, bragging about your childhood recollections doesn't qualify you as having a superior memory. I don't need to brag, because I already know my memory is better than yours, just like I know that I can run faster and jump farther than you too.

Your friend Paul had a DRE (digital rectal exam). No thank you, I'm not looking forward to one, not yet anyway.

The Effects of Poor Blood Circulation

Poor blood circulation can impact the entire body, including:
        • Effects upon the brainmemory loss, and frequent and unexplained headaches.
        • Effects upon the heartEffects upon the liverEffects upon the kidneysEffects upon the limbs
        Last edited by ; 05-03-2018, 02:35 AM.

Comment

I know (remember) pi to more than fifty places past the decimal point. An online test that I took estimated that I have a 50,000 word vocabulary. I can back up both claims, provide tenable proofs.
          True, we never know how long we may live, however, I have longevity (80s and 90s) on both sides of my family.

Comment

R = h/(2*pi*m*c) and don't you forget it! || Periodic Table as redrawn by Marshall Freerks and Ignatius Schumacher || King Crimson Radio

Byzantium Project & Build Thread || MiniByzy Build Thread || 3 x Peerless 850439 HDS 3-way || 8" 2-way - RS28A/B&C8BG51

95% of Climate Models Agree: The Observations Must be Wrong
            "Gravitational systems are the ashes of prior electrical systems.". - Hannes Alfven, Nobel Laureate, Plasma physicist.

Comment

?????????????

Really guys? Lets keep this on topic. This doesn't need to be reduced to a male bodily appendage measuring contest.

Good grief.*
              Your results may vary.

Comment

I'm happy to oblige starting right now, Matt.
                Paul

Last edited by mattp; 05-03-2018, 10:53 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X