No announcement yet.

Forum text editor behaving badly . . .

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Takes forever for me to sign in.* Usually have to do it multiple times.* Then on any post the wheel turns for minutes before the post sticks to the forum.* And the A-invaders have arrived.

Comment

Allun, Im 61 this year, and I have crystal clear memories that are 59 years old. Thats right. In case you cant do the math, I remember being 2 years old, what I was doing, with whom I did it and where we were at the time.*

Apparently you are already suffering memory issues and confusing shunt with stent. So theres that tidbit. You might want to get a checkup scheduled.

By the way, you may also need remedial biology. The brain is in the head and the heart is in the chest. Maybe the location of the brain is different in your family tree though. All the more reason for you to see a proctologist as soon as possible.*
      R = h/(2*pi*m*c) and don't you forget it! || Periodic Table as redrawn by Marshall Freerks and Ignatius Schumacher || King Crimson Radio

Byzantium Project & Build Thread || MiniByzy Build Thread || 3 x Peerless 850439 HDS 3-way || 8" 2-way - RS28A/B&C8BG51

95% of Climate Models Agree: The Observations Must be Wrong
      "Gravitational systems are the ashes of prior electrical systems.". - Hannes Alfven, Nobel Laureate, Plasma physicist.

Comment

Originally posted by Pete Schumacher View Post
        Apparently you are already suffering memory issues and confusing shunt with stent. So theres that tidbit. You might want to get a checkup scheduled.

By the way, you may also need remedial biology. The brain is in the head and the heart is in the chest. Maybe the location of the brain is different in your family tree though.
        Stent or Shunt, they both start with an S and end with nt. I never knew the medical definitions, not until now. Along with your stent, you are probably taking several different meds too. If you are taking statins to control your cholesterol, then you definitely have susceptibility to poorer memory. By the way, bragging about your childhood recollections doesn't qualify you as having a superior memory. I don't need to brag, because I already know my memory is better than yours, just like I know that I can run faster and jump farther than you too.

Your friend Paul had a DRE (digital rectal exam). No thank you, I'm not looking forward to one, not yet anyway.

The Effects of Poor Blood Circulation

Poor blood circulation can impact the entire body, including:
        • Effects upon the brain poor blood circulation can impact the brain causing fatigue, dizziness, memory loss, and frequent and unexplained headaches.
        • Effects upon the heart poor blood circulation can have an impact on the heart, causing inability to perform simple aerobic activities like climbing stairs without breathlessness; high blood pressure and cholesterol, and chest pain can be other symptoms. Heart attack and stroke are major risks of poor circulation that remains untreated.
        • Effects upon the liver symptoms of poor blood circulation in the liver can include lack of appetite or unexplained weight loss, and changes in skin tone.
        • Effects upon the kidneys poor circulation to the kidneys are typically the result when there is swelling of the hands, feet and ankles. Other symptoms can include fatigue, altered heart rate and rise in blood pressure.
        • Effects upon the limbs with poor circulation, cramps in the limbs, numbness and varicose veins can appear as symptoms.
        Last edited by ; 05-03-2018, 02:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul K. View Post
          Again,*, you don't know nearly as much about me as you think, like how healthy I am regardless of and despite my age, or how good the genes were that I received from my parents. Yes, Pete is correct; I will eventually forget a lot of stuff, but he also said I'll still remember more than you will ever know.
          I know (remember) pi to more than fifty places past the decimal point. An online test that I took estimated that I have a 50,000 word vocabulary. I can back up both claims, provide tenable proofs.
          True, we never know how long we may live, however, I have longevity (80s and 90s) on both sides of my family.

Comment

Memorizing Pi to 50 digits simply shows a fondness for doing useless activity. Only 39 digits of pi are needed to calculate the circumference of the observable universe to within one diameter of an atom of hydrogen.*

A high school acqaintance of mine knew Pi to over 500 digits. He went on to be dependent on state aid.*

Anyone can google your list of health issues. And as much as you think you know about my state of health only you would be surprised to find out that none of what you posted applies to me.*

Ill take Pauls contributions to this community over the crumbs youve contributed over the years. Spelling and grammar corrections dont count.*
            R = h/(2*pi*m*c) and don't you forget it! || Periodic Table as redrawn by Marshall Freerks and Ignatius Schumacher || King Crimson Radio

Byzantium Project & Build Thread || MiniByzy Build Thread || 3 x Peerless 850439 HDS 3-way || 8" 2-way - RS28A/B&C8BG51

95% of Climate Models Agree: The Observations Must be Wrong
            "Gravitational systems are the ashes of prior electrical systems.". - Hannes Alfven, Nobel Laureate, Plasma physicist.

Comment

?????????????

Really guys? Lets keep this on topic. This doesn't need to be reduced to a male bodily appendage measuring contest.

Good grief.*
              Your results may vary.

Comment

I'm happy to oblige starting right now, Matt.
                Paul

Originally posted by mattp View Post
                ?????????????

Really guys? Lets keep this on topic. This doesn't need to be reduced to a male bodily appendage measuring contest.

Good grief.*
                Last edited by mattp; 05-03-2018, 10:53 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X