Ares MT from DiySoundGroup

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ares MT from DiySoundGroup

Anyone built a pair of these and are they good?

Erich told me that only one person other than me has ordered them and he ordered 3 to do a left, center and right setup for his HT. On the other hand the Apollo MTM is almost sold out.*

If youre near St Louis Id be happy to bring my pair over and demo them.*

For the price they are a lot of speaker. We may be working on the MTM version soon too.*
    R = h/(2*pi*m*c) and don't you forget it! || Periodic Table as redrawn by Marshall Freerks and Ignatius Schumacher || King Crimson Radio

Byzantium Project & Build Thread || MiniByzy Build Thread || 3 x Peerless 850439 HDS 3-way || 8" 2-way - RS28A/B&C8BG51

95% of Climate Models Agree: The Observations Must be Wrong
    "Gravitational systems are the ashes of prior electrical systems.". - Hannes Alfven, Nobel Laureate, Plasma physicist.

Comment

Originally posted by Pete Schumacher View Post
      Erich told me that only one person other than me has ordered them and he ordered 3 to do a left, center and right setup for his HT. On the other hand the Apollo MTM is almost sold out.*

If youre near St Louis Id be happy to bring my pair over and demo them.*

For the price they are a lot of speaker. We may be working on the MTM version soon too.*
      Thanks.* I am finishing up a current project and will be looking for another.* I have wanted to do something with the Anarchy drivers.

Thanks again.

Comment

I didn't have many woofers here for the Apollo MTM, so once those are gone it will be a while before they're back again.

Comment

Uh oh... I have a project in mind for those 7" Anarchys... does the Apollo use the 4 or 8 ohm versions? I currently delaying the purchase to justify the $ on a set of speakers I don't need
          Electronics engineer, woofer enthusiast, and musician.
          Wogg Music

Comment

Originally posted by wogg View Post
            Uh oh... I have a project in mind for those 7" Anarchys... does the Apollo use the 4 or 8 ohm versions? I currently delaying the purchase to justify the $ on a set of speakers I don't need
            The MTM uses the 8-Ohm drivers. The TM uses the 4-Ohm
            R = h/(2*pi*m*c) and don't you forget it! || Periodic Table as redrawn by Marshall Freerks and Ignatius Schumacher || King Crimson Radio

Byzantium Project & Build Thread || MiniByzy Build Thread || 3 x Peerless 850439 HDS 3-way || 8" 2-way - RS28A/B&C8BG51

95% of Climate Models Agree: The Observations Must be Wrong
            "Gravitational systems are the ashes of prior electrical systems.". - Hannes Alfven, Nobel Laureate, Plasma physicist.

Comment

Working...
            X