Ry Cooder Fans - Prodigal Son out May 11

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ry Cooder Fans - Prodigal Son out May 11

It's been since 2012 ( imo another fine effort )
    https://www.npr.org/2018/05/03/60607...e-prodigal-son
    ( Preview while you can )
    "Not a Speaker Designer - Not even on the Internet"
    “Pride is your greatest enemy, humility is your greatest friend.”
    "If the freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter."

Thanks for that ( a longtime fan here )!

Comment

It wasn't until the 80s until I grew to appreciate how diversely talented he really is
      "If the freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter."

Comment

Love his work.
        No matter where you go, there you are.
        Website

Comment

Originally posted by Sydney View Post
          It's been since 2012 ( imo another fine effort )
          https://www.npr.org/2018/05/03/60607...e-prodigal-son
          ( Preview while you can )
          Totally groovy, man.* Great, Great, stuff.

I think I hear a difference - wow, it's amazing!" Ethan Winer: audio myths
          "As God is my witness I'll never be without a good pair of speakers!" Scarlett O'Hara

High value, high quality RS150/TB28-537SH bookshelf - TARGAS NLA!
          SB13/Vifa BC25SC06 MTM DCR Galeons-SB13-MTM
          My Voxel min sub Yet-another-Voxel-build

Tangband W6-sub

Comment

Value!*

'Bop Till You Drop' is one of my favourite albums, but almost every record Mr Cooder has done has its magic

Geoff

Comment

Originally posted by Geoff Millar View Post
              Value!
              'Bop Till You Drop' is one of my favourite albums, but almost every record Mr Cooder has done has its magic
              Geoff
              *fyi: The topic channel is being updated today to include his discography and playlists.
              https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpV...swxvZ2U_lwFDWA

Comment

Listened to this several times already. Song and recording quality are superb!.* Do you know if a high resolution version is available?

"As God is my witness I'll never be without a good pair of speakers!" Scarlett O'Hara

Tangband W6-sub

Comment

If you mean "The Prodigal Son" - It's "officially" released on Friday - Amazon is taking orders now.

Comment

If you mean "The Prodigal Son" - It's "officially" released on Friday - Amazon is taking orders now.
                    Looks like HighresAudio.com will be selling a digital download after May 11. Hoping for 24/96.

Tangband W6-sub

Comment

Have you used their service?

Comment

Have you used their service?
                        Not yet with them. I did buy a few hi-res albums from HDTRACKS

Tangband W6-sub

Comment

HDTracks has this available in 88/44 - AKA* = Available in Audiophile 88kHz/24bit

<p><b>℗ 2018 Perro Verde Records, LLC., Under exclusive license to Fantasy Records, a division of Concord Music Group, Inc. <br> 2018 Perro Verde Records, LLC., Under exclusive license to Fantasy Records, a division of Concord Music Group, Inc.</b></p><p

Tangband W6-sub

Comment

Gonna get it?

Comment

Gonna get it?
                              Yes!

Tangband W6-sub

Comment

Working...
                              X