PR mtm designs?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PR mtm designs?

Id like to build an mtm speaker with a pr similar to the Bantams MTM. Are there any posts on this or other forums?

What about the Bantam MTM?

Comment

Any ported MTM design could be tuned using a PR instead.* I'd start by looking for any MTM design then seeking help to select and tune a PR properly.
      Electronics engineer, woofer enthusiast, and musician.
      Wogg Music

Comment

What are you looking for? Big? Small? Where are you going to use it? Do you have a price range? DIY Sound Group have a lot of new mtm designs that might fit your needs.

Comment

I just ran the numbers for the SD315-PR with the Apollo MTM and with a single PR off the shelf you'd be able to run the system with 120W into the woofers and stay within the PR's excursion limits.
          2 Anarchy woofers in 1 cubic foot with the SD315-PR gives F3 at 42Hz.
          Two PRs with 180 grams of mass added will allow the system to soak up 250W and not exceed PR Xmax.
          R = h/(2*pi*m*c) and don't you forget it! || Periodic Table as redrawn by Marshall Freerks and Ignatius Schumacher || King Crimson Radio

Byzantium Project & Build Thread || MiniByzy Build Thread || 3 x Peerless 850439 HDS 3-way || 8" 2-way - RS28A/B&C8BG51

95% of Climate Models Agree: The Observations Must be Wrong
          "Gravitational systems are the ashes of prior electrical systems.". - Hannes Alfven, Nobel Laureate, Plasma physicist.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Roemer View Post
            What about the Bantam MTM?
            Tom hasnt finished the XO and Im still pretty new at this and havent tried my hand at XOs yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Ranis View Post
              What are you looking for? Big? Small? Where are you going to use it? Do you have a price range? DIY Sound Group have a lot of new mtm designs that might fit your needs.
              Im looking for something with a small footprint,

Comment

Working...
              X