Done - thanks for posting Javad.*

Comment

Thanks for doing this for him Javad*
        Projects:

Breezy Monitors: http://techtalk.parts-express.com/fo...reezy-monitors
        transcenD: http://techtalk.parts-express.com/fo...5035-transcend
        Summits: http://techtalk.parts-express.com/sh...75-The-Summits
        References: http://techtalk.parts-express.com/sh...-My-References
        Vintage Style 2-way: http://techtalk.parts-express.com/sh...-vintage-2-way

Comment

Donated. Thanks Javad. Best wishes Jeff!
          Some people are addicted to Vicodin. I'm addicted to speaker building.

The Chorales - Usher 8945A/Vifa XT25TG Build
          ESP Project 101 Lateral MOSFET Amplifier
          LM4780 Parallel Chipamp
          Sonata Soundbar Project
          The Renditions - Active/Passive Towers

Comment

Javad

I put announcements on Meniscus, DIYaudio (but apparently it won't appear until it is approved by someone), and diymidwesternaudioclub. Thats all that I am on, but there are others. Just wanted to let you know what I did .*

Comment

You rock thanks man! Anyone else please spread to other forums if you see the opportunity thanks!
              --
              Javad Shadzi
              Bay Area, CA

2-Channel Stereo system in the works with Adcom components and 4-way towers

Comment

Javad - thanks for starting the fund.*

Jeff - I've never met you in person, but you have helped keep me progressing in this hobby. I sincerely hope you have a speedy recovery!
                Co-conspirator in the development of the "CR Gnarly Fidelity Reduction Unit" - Registered Trademark, Patent Pending.

Comment

4 or 5 years ago at InDIYana, I was sitting across from Jeff at the Mexican restaurant we often went to on Saturday and Jeff was talking about his current health condition. It seemed to me at the time that he was doing quite well, all things considered, and I came away with the impression, apparently incorrectly, that he was going to be able to avoid a transplant. Thank goodness he was able to receive a transplant, but I read on another forum that even though the transplant operation was successful, when he was extubated, his airway collapsed and he went to respiratory arrest, followed by cardiac arrest, requiring resuscitation. Jeff has been through a lot over a number of years, as has his family in his support. Here's hoping he has a full and uncomplicated recovery followed by many years of good health and happiness.
                  Paul

Comment

Originally posted by Paul K. View Post
                    4 or 5 years ago at InDIYana, I was sitting across from Jeff at the Mexican restaurant we often went to on Saturday and Jeff was talking about his current health condition. It seemed to me at the time that he was doing quite well, all things considered, and I came away with the impression, apparently incorrectly, that he was going to be able to avoid a transplant. Thank goodness he was able to receive a transplant, but I read on another forum that even though the transplant operation was successful, when he was extubated, his airway collapsed and he went to respiratory arrest, followed by cardiac arrest, requiring resuscitation. Jeff has been through a lot over a number of years, as has his family in his support. Here's hoping he has a full and uncomplicated recovery followed by many years of good health and happiness. Paul
                    --
                    Javad Shadzi
                    Bay Area, CA

Comment

Hope he makes a good recovery; took a deep breath reading this. Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Donation Done, and thanks for posting the link.
                        After watching a friend (oddly enough named Jeff) with Cerebral Palsy in H.S. many years ago give a kidney to his brother, a transplant that did not work, and a second transplant that failed, I have had 'Organ Donor' on my license ever since. Jeff has been an inspiration to a lot of people, myself included, I just have not been able to actually build anything, but every little bit helps
                        Godspeed, Jeff, Get Well so we can pick you brains for some decades to come.

Comment

Jeff, best wishes for speedy recovery. I've used your fantastic programs for several years now. I am totally thrilled to "pay it back" with a donation to help you out with medical bills, or whatever you need.* Keep fighting and get well.
                          ~Marty

Baby Eidolons
                          Sapphos
                          Cables (Post #54)
                          Other speakers (Post #21)
                          Design Thoughts (Posts: 6,10,13,33,35)
                          Boundary Augmentation
                          Dispersion/Interference

Comment

Let's keep this post in the top two or three positions for the next week or so.* Let's help this fine man and his family!

Comment

Donated. Best wishes Jeff!

Comment

Thanks for the support and well wishes everyone!
                                --
                                Javad Shadzi
                                Bay Area, CA

Comment

Working...
                                X