Announcement

Collapse

Midwest Audio Fest

It’s that time audio enthusiasts! Registration for the 2019 Speaker Design Competition is now open! Visit midwestaudiofest.com for details and to list your speaker project. We are excited to see all returning participants, and look forward to meeting some new designers this year, as well! Be sure your plans include a visit to the Parts Express Tent Sale for the lowest prices of the year, and the Audio Swap Meet where you can buy and trade with other audio fans. We hope to see you this summer! Vivian and Jill
See more
See less

Paging Critofur

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paging Critofur

Im hoping he still checks in . I see that he may have worked for OHM audio in the past. I just picked up a pair of OHM audio Walsh 4 for a song. One of the "cans" has a nice dent in it but for the life of me , cant figure out how to take the cans apart so I can get at the dent. It almost looks like there is a glue of some type holding them together but dont really want to start down that road until I can confirm this. Im hoping Critofur or maybe someone else can shed some light on the best way to approach this .

got it

Comment

Working...
    X