Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LeBron goes to the LAKERS!

What can I say, I'm a LAKERS fan!

I've been a Lakers fan since MJ. Good for them, hope it works out. LeBron is a beast of course.

Comment

Originally posted by AEIOU View Post
      What can I say, I'm a LAKERS fan!
      I am a Miami Dolphins fan and I was hoping he would come back to the Miami area for punt returns and keeping the cheerleaders morale up. Best of luck to him he
      seems to have a lot of talent and humility, rare combo these days.

Comment

I'm a Celtics fan. I respect LeBron and I've generally rooted for him in the past few years but I'm looking forward to crushing him, crushing Magic and crushing Lonzo Ball simultaneously. If they make it out of the first round, of course. The West is going to be a bloodbath for the next five years.

Part of me hoped he'd go to a smaller market like Denver or San Antonio. Next season is going to be epic.

Comment

Originally posted by civit View Post
          I'm a Celtics fan. I respect LeBron and I've generally rooted for him in the past few years but I'm looking forward to crushing him, crushing Magic and crushing Lonzo Ball simultaneously. If they make it out of the first round, of course. The West is going to be a bloodbath for the next five years.

Part of me hoped he'd go to a smaller market like Denver or San Antonio. Next season is going to be epic.
          I want to believe, that if Chris Paul hadn't got injured, Houston would have advanced to the finals.

Comment

Where's Paul K? He must be fuming by now...
            Some people are addicted to Vicodin. I'm addicted to speaker building.

The Chorales - Usher 8945A/Vifa XT25TG Build
            ESP Project 101 Lateral MOSFET Amplifier
            LM4780 Parallel Chipamp
            Sonata Soundbar Project
            The Renditions - Active/Passive Towers

Comment

Originally posted by hongrn View Post
              Well, he's a LAKERS fan also.

Comment

I fumed when Lebron left the first time to go to the Heat, but not this time because I sort of expected this outcome. As to the Lakers, I haven't been their fan for a number of years, but I will definitely root for them, especially whenever they're playing the Warriors or Rockets (Steph Curry is a smug and egotistical twerp, Draymond Green is a loudmouth braggart, and Kevin Durant became a nasty jerk once he became a Warrior, plus James Harden wouldn't score nearly as well if the refs started properly calling fouls against him that he actually causes). I also think things would have been much different if Chris Paul hadn't become injured in the playoffs. Similarly if the refs had not incorrectly reversed the charging call against Durant with the Cavs leading by 4 and only 36 seconds left in regulation, or if JR and/or Lebron had not experienced their inexplicable brain pharts following Hill's miss of his second free throw after that bad call, the Cavs would have likely won the first game against the Warriors, which could have changed the whole finals outcome (I do agree that the Warriors had the better team, however). Hopefully the Cavs will be able make some good trades and end up at least competitive.
                Paul

Originally posted by hongrn View Post

Comment

Wow Paul, tell us how you really feel.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul K. View Post
                    I fumed when Lebron left the first time to go to the Heat, but not this time because I sort of expected this outcome. As to the Lakers, I haven't been their fan for a number of years, but I will definitely root for them, especially whenever they're playing the Warriors or Rockets (Steph Curry is a smug and egotistical twerp, Draymond Green is a loudmouth braggart, and Kevin Durant became a nasty jerk once he became a Warrior, plus James Harden wouldn't score nearly as well if the refs started properly calling fouls against him that he actually causes). I also think things would have been much different if Chris Paul hadn't become injured in the playoffs. Similarly if the refs had not incorrectly reversed the charging call against Durant with the Cavs leading by 4 and only 36 seconds left in regulation, or if JR and/or Lebron had not experienced their inexplicable brain pharts following Hill's miss of his second free throw after that bad call, the Cavs would have likely won the first game against the Warriors, which could have changed the whole finals outcome (I do agree that the Warriors had the better team, however). Hopefully the Cavs will be able make some good trades and end up at least competitive.
                    Paul

I hear ya.

Comment

I think that Magic Johnson is trying to prove to Danny Ainge (Celtics), Pat Riley (Heat) and Bob Myers (Warriors) that the Lakers are capable of putting together a Superteam too!

Comment

Working...
                      X