Euro style terminal strips

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Euro style terminal strips

I seriously need to up my wire management game, and I noticed Gordy used something to help his cable management, and after digging around I found that they're called euro style terminal strips. But I don't understand how they work. The one video I saw on them seemed to be indicating that each terminal was isolated, so that if you want to share a connection with other wires, you just stuff them in the same terminal. But when I look at Gordy's implementation, there appear to be terminals with just a single wire going in to them. It seems like it must be passing through to the other side of the strip.

Could someone straighten me out on this, please? Thanks!

Each pair of terminals is connected, in your pic from left to right. Each pair is isolated.

Comment

You can make your own jumpers with wire or some vendors may offer jumper strips which you cut to length.

Comment

In the attached pic I'm using bare copper jumpers for the negative connection
        John H

Synergy Horn, SLS-85, BMR-3L, Mini-TL, BR-2, Titan OB, B452, Udique, Vultus, Latus1, Seriatim, Aperivox,Pencil Tower

Comment

Thanks guys! I ordered some.

Comment

Do they make any of these were the one side is all negative and the other side all positive? No pass through? That would be a lot handier for my needs, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Clara View Post
              Do they make any of these were the one side is all negative and the other side all positive? No pass through? That would be a lot handier for my needs, I think.
              I don't know of anything as to what you are describing except for a barrier strip.
              "I don't know everything and do not claim to. I continue to learn and that is what makes me human."

Comment

If you google terminal bus bar you should find what you are looking for.

Comment

terminal strip - Google Search

Comment

Working...
                  X