Too many speakers!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too many speakers!!!!

In case anyone might be interested, here's the link to a new post I just made in PE's Classified section: http://techtalk.parts-express.com/fo...rs-of-speakers

I would like to be tempted, however, for this moment I have no place at home :(

Comment

tempting, but for me half the fun (and occasional frustration) is actually building them!!! Bet they look and sound amazing though!

Comment

Good luck Paul, I have the same problem and am think about hitting up family and friends.
        John H

Synergy Horn, SLS-85, BMR-3L, Mini-TL, BR-2, Titan OB, B452, Udique, Vultus, Latus1, Seriatim, Aperivox,Pencil Tower

Comment

JMO but it seems inappropriate to start a thread in the Tech Talk section announcing and linking a "for sale" thread you started in the classified section. What if every person that posted a classified ad did that?
          Craig

Comment

Jeez, Craig, chill out a bit. Obviously not "everyone" has done that but some have, including me one other time, and if it's not allowed I'd have no problem if the monitors deleted it.
            Paul

Originally posted by PWR RYD View Post
            JMO but it seems inappropriate to start a thread in the Tech Talk section announcing and linking a "for sale" thread you started in the classified section. What if every person that posted a classified ad did that?

Comment

Originally posted by Paul K. View Post
              Jeez, Craig, chill out a bit. Obviously not "everyone" has done that but some have, including me one other time, and if it's not allowed I'd have no problem if the monitors deleted it.
              Paul

Opinions vary, but I'm glad you posted it here, since I rarely look at the classifieds. And if I had an extra $1,000 or so to spare, I'd definitely make you an offer on one of the pairs. This is a really great opportunity for someone to get a world-class speaker for a good price.
              Eric L.

Comment

I added asking prices just a few moments ago.
                Paul

Comment

Well you won't need 1 kilobuck--I've added asking prices to my ad. I appreciate your kind comments and I posted a link to my add in this forum expressly for the reason you stated.
                  Paul

Originally posted by brkitup View Post

Opinions vary, but I'm glad you posted it here, since I rarely look at the classifieds. And if I had an extra $1,000 or so to spare, I'd definitely make you an offer on one of the pairs. This is a really great opportunity for someone to get a world-class speaker for a good price.

Comment

Thanks, Tom. I've sold maybe 10 pairs of speakers over the years and maybe only once got back my out of pocket costs, or close to them, but I'm not in the speaker manufacturing business, so hardly expect to turn a profit.
                    Paul

Originally posted by tomzarbo View Post
                    Pretty reasonable for such high quality workmanship and sound quality if you ask me.

Comment

I'd say more than reasonable, they're practically being given away at those prices. Anyone who has had a chance to see or hear Paul's work up close knows these speakers are worth more. Good luck on your sales Paul.
                      My "No-Name" CC Speaker
                      Kerry's "Silverbacks"
                      Ben's Synchaeta's for Mom
                      The Archers
                      Rick's "db" Desktop CBT Arrays
                      The Gandalf's

Comment

Thanks, Kevin. Based on past experiences selling my home-brews, I decided to post asking prices I can live with while neither scaring people away nor giving my builds away.
                        Paul

Originally posted by Kevin K. View Post
                        I'd say more than reasonable, they're practically being given away at those prices. Anyone who has had a chance to see or hear Paul's work up close knows these speakers are worth more. Good luck on your sales Paul.

Comment

Paul
                          Are those prices each or per pair?

Comment

Per pair (and I will amend the original post to say that).
                            Paul

Originally posted by skatz View Post
                            Paul
                            Are those prices each or per pair?

Comment

Working...
                            X