Too many speakers!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Paul.
    I wrote to Bill's wife, I will see if I get a response.

Comment

Hey Paul, Any possibility of stopping by and hearing some of your creations. I am in West Jefferson. A friend of mine and speaker builder gave them high marks

Comment

Living in Australia makes the shipping cost off the scale Mr K, but you make some seriously good looking - and I expect great sounding - speakers.

I've seen speakers with four figure price tags which don't hold a candle to your builds!

Good luck with the sales

Geoff

Comment

Wow, Geoff, you're making me blush but your compliments are greatly appreciated.
          Paul

Originally posted by Geoff Millar View Post
          Living in Australia makes the shipping cost off the scale Mr K, but you make some seriously good looking - and I expect great sounding - speakers.

I've seen speakers with four figure price tags which don't hold a candle to your builds!

Good luck with the sales

Geoff

Comment

Absolutely. Send me a private email with your email address and we can set up a date and time for a visit.
            Thanks,
            Paul

Originally posted by PI10 View Post
            Hey Paul, Any possibility of stopping by and hearing some of your creations. I am in West Jefferson. A friend of mine and speaker builder gave them high marks

Comment

Working...
            X