Announcement

Collapse

Midwest Audio Fest

It’s that time audio enthusiasts! Registration for the 2019 Speaker Design Competition is now open! Visit midwestaudiofest.com for details and to list your speaker project. We are excited to see all returning participants, and look forward to meeting some new designers this year, as well! Be sure your plans include a visit to the Parts Express Tent Sale for the lowest prices of the year, and the Audio Swap Meet where you can buy and trade with other audio fans. We hope to see you this summer! Vivian and Jill
See more
See less

SEOS-12 horn

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SEOS-12 horn

Does anybody know what happened to the SEOS 12 horn, where it might be now where I could buy them?

DIYsoundgroup is where you get them but looks like the 12 is out of stock.

Comment

Thank you so much skatz!

I do hope PE decides to sell them again. They are an excellent horn and an excellent value which I think makes them a natural for PE.

Comment

I'm thinking with the new Eminence horns the SEOS is probably not coming back. The buyout B-52 items are very tempting
        John H

Synergy Horn, SLS-85, BMR-3L, Mini-TL, BR-2, Titan OB, B452, Udique, Vultus, Latus1, Seriatim, Aperivox,Pencil Tower

Comment

what new Eminence horns ?
          donc

Comment

I have 3) SEOS 12 around here somewhere
            Mongo only pawn in game of life
            ____
            Ed

Comment

Originally posted by donc View Post
              what new Eminence horns ?
              donc
              At MWAF they were showing a line of cast waveguides, but i don't see anything on their website.
              John H

Synergy Horn, SLS-85, BMR-3L, Mini-TL, BR-2, Titan OB, B452, Udique, Vultus, Latus1, Seriatim, Aperivox,Pencil Tower

Comment

I'd love to see a rounded horn, similar to the mcm (54-580, discontinued at least 7 years ago).
                diysound group was carrying them for a bit.
                zaph had luck with putting a dome to drive it.
                it only "loaded" till 4khz then rolled off a bit.

monacor kit I think.
                Granted it had minimal squish, so there was no boost in hf that usually accompanies a 90 x 40 horn.

But no angles, no slot, no corners, no break in the horn path from entrance to mouth.
                Very reflection free, accurate.

Basically not much of a horn or waveguide at all.

Similar to a reflection free horn loaded dome seen in some monitors.

Any links to pics of the new horns ?

The eminence b410 1" exponential horn made for supertweet between 4x10" cabinet is probably clean, but very limited dispersion, it is deep.
                1-3/8"-18 TPI

https://www.parts-express.com/eminen...m_campaign=pla

https://picclick.co.uk/NEW-EMINENCE-...157571675.html

Comment

Working...
                X