OT: My Wife Cherell

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT: My Wife Cherell

Hey guys. It's been a long time since I've posted anything, but many of you know me and my wife Cherell, as we've been going to competitions for the last decade or so. Anyway, Cherell was in an awful head-on collision last Friday with a suspected drunk driver. She has been battling ever since. She has a shattered foot, broken leg, broken arm, several broken ribs, and a punctured lung. I just wanted to let everyone know. We're both going to be fine in the long run, but my sister-in-law has setup a Gofundme account that you can donate to if you'd like. Just search for Cherell Levenchuck. Thanks.
    Eric L.

Glad to help out - best wishes for a full recovery.

Ed Perkins
    "Everything is nothing without a high sound quality." (Sure Electronics)

Comment

Eric, very sorry that you two are having to go through this. It is good to know you guys will be alright.
      craigk

" Voicing is often the term used for band aids to cover for initial design/planning errors " - Pallas

Comment

Ouch. I hope she recovers well. Best wishes.

Comment

Sorry you're going through this, my wife Eileen and I will be praying for Cherell's recovery and your whole family.
          God bless, my speaker-building brother.
          TomZ
          *Veneering curves, seams, using heat-lock iron on method *Trimming veneer & tips *Curved Sides glue-up video
          *Part 2 *Gluing multiple curved laminations of HDF *Cello's Speaker Project Page

*Building the "Micro-B 2.1 Plate Amplifier -- Part 1 * Part 2 * Part 3 * Part 4 * * Part 5 'Review' * -- Assembly Instructions PDF

Comment

Eric, Melody and I are sorry to hear about what happened to Cherell. We pray for her speedy recovery and for you and your family.
            John H

Synergy Horn, SLS-85, BMR-3L, Mini-TL, BR-2, Titan OB, B452, Udique, Vultus, Latus1, Seriatim, Aperivox,Pencil Tower

Comment

Thanks everyone. I have been amazed by the outpouring of love we've received since the accident. You guys are awesome.
              Eric L.

Comment

Originally posted by brkitup View Post
                Hey guys. It's been a long time since I've posted anything, but many of you know me and my wife Cherell, as we've been going to competitions for the last decade or so. Anyway, Cherell was in an awful head-on collision last Friday with a suspected drunk driver. She has been battling ever since. She has a shattered foot, broken leg, broken arm, several broken ribs, and a punctured lung. I just wanted to let everyone know. We're both going to be fine in the long run, but my sister-in-law has setup a Gofundme account that you can donate to if you'd like. Just search for Cherell Levenchuck. Thanks.
                I cannot get the search function to work in GoFundMe, which may have something to do with the browser I am using (Firefox). Please add a link.
                Don't worry, if your parachute fails, you have the rest of your life to fix it.

If we all did the things we are capable of doing, we would literally ASTOUND ourselves - Thomas A. Edison

Some people collect stamps, Imelda Marcos collected shoes. I collect speakers.:D

Comment

http://gf.me/u/mu9brz
                  Eric L.

Comment

Originally posted by brkitup View Post
                    That worked. Thanks and good luck.
                    Don't worry, if your parachute fails, you have the rest of your life to fix it.

If we all did the things we are capable of doing, we would literally ASTOUND ourselves - Thomas A. Edison

Some people collect stamps, Imelda Marcos collected shoes. I collect speakers.:D

Comment

Oh man, so sorry to hear that, buddy. Hope all goes well.
                      A mains
                      The Ventures
                      Open Invit8tions
                      RSR
                      Sound Troopers
                      Acorns
                      DGBG's
                      The Monuments

Comment

Sorry to hear that, Eric. Lord will provide your needs, just trust Him.
                        He'll see you through,
                        Wolf
                        "Wolf, you shall now be known as "King of the Zip ties." -Pete00t
                        "Wolf and speakers equivalent to Picasso and 'Blue'" -dantheman
                        "He is a true ambassador for this forum and speaker DIY in general." -Ed Froste
                        "We're all in this together, so keep your stick on the ice!" - Red Green aka Steve Smith

*InDIYana event website*

Photobucket pages:
                        http://photobucket.com/Wolf-Speakers_and_more

My blog/writeups/thoughts here at PE:
                        http://techtalk.parts-express.com/blog.php?u=4102

Comment

Eric terrible news, I hope my small contribution can help with the bills. The pain and suffering can be immense. The whole family will be affected, so I hope all goes well from here on out.

Steve

Comment

Working...
                          X