X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• brkitup
    started a topic OT: My Wife Cherell

OT: My Wife Cherell

Hey guys. It's been a long time since I've posted anything, but many of you know me and my wife Cherell, as we've been going to competitions for the last decade or so. Anyway, Cherell was in an awful head-on collision last Friday with a suspected drunk driver. She has been battling ever since. She has a shattered foot, broken leg, broken arm, several broken ribs, and a punctured lung. I just wanted to let everyone know. We're both going to be fine in the long run, but my sister-in-law has setup a Gofundme account that you can donate to if you'd like. Just search for Cherell Levenchuck. Thanks.

• skatz
    replied
    Eric terrible news, I hope my small contribution can help with the bills. The pain and suffering can be immense. The whole family will be affected, so I hope all goes well from here on out.

Steve

Leave a comment:

• Wolf
    replied
    Sorry to hear that, Eric. Lord will provide your needs, just trust Him.
    He'll see you through,
    Wolf

Leave a comment:

• 6thplanet
    replied
    Oh man, so sorry to hear that, buddy. Hope all goes well.

Leave a comment:

• thekorvers
    replied
    Originally posted by brkitup View Post
    That worked. Thanks and good luck.

Leave a comment:

• brkitup
    replied
    http://gf.me/u/mu9brz

Leave a comment:

• thekorvers
    replied
    Originally posted by brkitup View Post
    Hey guys. It's been a long time since I've posted anything, but many of you know me and my wife Cherell, as we've been going to competitions for the last decade or so. Anyway, Cherell was in an awful head-on collision last Friday with a suspected drunk driver. She has been battling ever since. She has a shattered foot, broken leg, broken arm, several broken ribs, and a punctured lung. I just wanted to let everyone know. We're both going to be fine in the long run, but my sister-in-law has setup a Gofundme account that you can donate to if you'd like. Just search for Cherell Levenchuck. Thanks.
    I cannot get the search function to work in GoFundMe, which may have something to do with the browser I am using (Firefox). Please add a link.

Leave a comment:

• brkitup
    replied
    Thanks everyone. I have been amazed by the outpouring of love we've received since the accident. You guys are awesome.

Leave a comment:

• jhollander
    replied
    Eric, Melody and I are sorry to hear about what happened to Cherell. We pray for her speedy recovery and for you and your family.

Leave a comment:

• tomzarbo
    replied
    Sorry you're going through this, my wife Eileen and I will be praying for Cherell's recovery and your whole family.
    God bless, my speaker-building brother.
    TomZ

Leave a comment:

• AEIOU
    replied
    Ouch. I hope she recovers well. Best wishes.

Leave a comment:

• craigk
    replied
    Eric, very sorry that you two are having to go through this. It is good to know you guys will be alright.

Leave a comment:

• ernperkins
    replied
    Glad to help out - best wishes for a full recovery.

Ed Perkins

Leave a comment:

Working...
X