Indianapolis diy'ers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indianapolis diy'ers

I am really wanting to get the opportunity to listen to some different speakers. I would love to hear Tempest's, pro driver full range open baffles, and possibly ribbon/amt/planar based home brews. I have different pairs of sealed and ported, as well as pro audio band gear, but I want to build something to take my listening to a higher level. All of the gear that I have is good, but I want to elevate, and I know that will take a decent investment. I'm prepared to spend some money, but I want to get a baseline of options. If any of you around Indy would be open to sharing a listening session with me, I would greatly appreciate it. Glenn.

You could come to InDIYana 2019 in about 5 months and hear some...
    No, date not set in stone yet.
    Wolf
    "Wolf, you shall now be known as "King of the Zip ties." -Pete00t
    "Wolf and speakers equivalent to Picasso and 'Blue'" -dantheman
    "He is a true ambassador for this forum and speaker DIY in general." -Ed Froste
    "We're all in this together, so keep your stick on the ice!" - Red Green aka Steve Smith

*InDIYana event website*

Photobucket pages:
    http://photobucket.com/Wolf-Speakers_and_more

My blog/writeups/thoughts here at PE:
    http://techtalk.parts-express.com/blog.php?u=4102

Comment

Originally posted by Wolf View Post
      You could come to InDIYana 2019 in about 5 months and hear some...
      No, date not set in stone yet.
      Wolf
      I may be able to do that. Saturday's are one of my heavily booked workdays, usually. With enough advance notice I should be able to free up the day. Thanks, Ben. I've followed your work for quite a while, and it is all impressive. Glenn.

Comment

Originally posted by Drummer View Post
        Saturday's are one of my heavily booked workdays, usually.
        That's too bad, because there is a get together (DIY KY) in Louisville this Saturday.
        What is your sick-leave policy, it looks like you might be coming down with something suddenly!

Comment

I’m not in Indy but if you want to make a trek up to Ann Arbor you are welcome to visit on a weekend. My stuff is all done but I’ve got a variety of speakers.
          -Kerry

www.pursuitofperfectsound.com

Comment

My shop is in flux at the moment (moving) but once up, you are more than welcome to come up. Im only a couple of hours north of Indy by Lake Michigan
            https://www.facebook.com/Mosaic-Audi...7373763888294/

Comment

Originally posted by Navy Guy View Post
              I’m not in Indy but if you want to make a trek up to Ann Arbor you are welcome to visit on a weekend. My stuff is all done but I’ve got a variety of speakers.
              Thank you very much. If I can get a weekend that would work for us both, I may take you up on the offer. Glenn.

Comment

Originally posted by isaeagle4031 View Post
                My shop is in flux at the moment (moving) but once up, you are more than welcome to come up. Im only a couple of hours north of Indy by Lake Michigan
                Thank you too, Chuck. I would like to hear your creations also. We'll see what the future holds and go from there. Glenn.

Comment

Originally posted by a4eaudio View Post

That's too bad, because there is a get together (DIY KY) in Louisville this Saturday.
                  What is your sick-leave policy, it looks like you might be coming down with something suddenly!
                  You are definitely the bad Kazoo over my shoulder! I like the way you think ,though. Lol Glenn.

Comment

Working...
                  X