Announcement

Collapse

Midwest Audio Fest

It’s that time audio enthusiasts! Registration for the 2019 Speaker Design Competition is now open! Visit midwestaudiofest.com for details and to list your speaker project. We are excited to see all returning participants, and look forward to meeting some new designers this year, as well! Be sure your plans include a visit to the Parts Express Tent Sale for the lowest prices of the year, and the Audio Swap Meet where you can buy and trade with other audio fans. We hope to see you this summer! Vivian and Jill
See more
See less

OT Charity giving during the holidays.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Squidspeak
    started a topic OT Charity giving during the holidays.

OT Charity giving during the holidays.

give
    Last edited by Squidspeak; 12-06-2018, 07:44 PM.

• davidroberts
    replied
    Our Charity giving started months ago. Between sending care packages out to our troops we have also become foster grandparents to two children that are in inpoversed neighbor hoods. Their mother works hard but just can't make ends meet so we have picked up santa clause duties for 3 years now.
    As parents to 5 of our own, who are mostly grown this gave us a chance to give back in a way that is paid back. Ten fold the joy we get from helping the kids is a satisfication I have never known from an adult or one of my own 5 children. We also make sure that any items that we no longer use get donated to the local good will for people in need.

Leave a comment:

• mrgrtt123
    replied
    I think that will be nice since it is only a few days before Christmas and it's the time of year to share a blessing with others. I have recently donated some dog bath supplies to an animal shelter. Care to share what happened on the event?
    Last edited by mrgrtt123; 12-10-2018, 06:01 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X