AZ DIY Dec 29!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AZ DIY Dec 29!

Hey gang, calling all Arizona/ West Coast DIY'ers! We're having a DIY gathering in Tucson December 29th! It's been quite a few years since the last one, so it's about time we all get back together and catch up! Lots of cool speakers, DIY amps, some giveaways, and Tacos!

Event location is 2100 N Kolb Rd in Tucson. PM me your email to get on the group email, or check out the Facebook event link at https://facebook.com/events/315674009036770/ to RSVP.

Hope to see ya!
    You go your way, I'll go mine. I don't care if we get there on time.

~Pink Floyd

Oh, I forgot to add email address: [email protected]
    Ann Jones

Comment

Sounds great. These are always full of fun and information. Sure will miss Lou C., though.

See you then.

Rick

Comment

Mark, what time is the AZ DIY get-together Sat? More importantly, when's lunch? I understand Jason's wife is fixing Mexican again. mmmmm Good!

I was driving down Kolb yesterday and the site seems to be a building for lease in a development of Dr's offices and such. Bet that's going to be great!

See you Sat.

Comment

10 am is the "official" start time, but people will be in and out of the building earlier than that for setup. I know not when the tacos are showing up, I just plan to eat when they're put in front of me!😁
          You go your way, I'll go mine. I don't care if we get there on time.

~Pink Floyd

Comment

Working...
          X