TT forum loading super slow for you?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TT forum loading super slow for you?

Is Tech Talk running really slow for everybody, or is it just me? I'm getting super slow page loading, even at 5am. PE's main site seems to load fairly quick The MAC forum and DIY Audio seem normal.
    Co-conspirator in the development of the "CR Gnarly Fidelity Reduction Unit" - Registered Trademark, Patent Pending.

normal here Tom .
    Paper Towers
    RS180P/28F surrounds
    Boombox

Comment

Kinda slow for me this morning too.
      Craig

Comment

And of course, after I posted this it was loading a lot faster. Now it still seems a little slow, but not like a few hours ago.
        Co-conspirator in the development of the "CR Gnarly Fidelity Reduction Unit" - Registered Trademark, Patent Pending.

Comment

It always loads slow for me, but not abnormally today.

Comment

It seems to vary from moment to moment, but it has been pretty slow for me lately.
            Don't worry, if your parachute fails, you have the rest of your life to fix it.

If we all did the things we are capable of doing, we would literally ASTOUND ourselves - Thomas A. Edison

Some people collect stamps, Imelda Marcos collected shoes. I collect speakers.:D

Comment

Hopefully I'm up to date on the subject, since the FCC cancelled net neutrality, local ISPs can throttle back whoever they want. In other words you may have an ISP that slows things down deliberately.

Comment

Working...
              X