Helix Dome MT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Helix Dome MT

Has anyone here have any hands on experience with the DIY sound group Helix MT . I know that Jeff B has a good reputation for designing speakers but im curious as to how they compare to the Martin Logan 35xt,s . i have for a while wanted a set Jeff B speakers i just like some feedback. Thank you .

I buit a pair last month. I have not stained and oiled the veneer yet. The kit is well designed. The crossover with the optional circuit board was easy to assemble.
    I have not heard Martin Logans, so I can't compare, but I do have other very good speakers. IMHO they sound very good (but old ears). I modified the cabinet to a front slot port, retaining the same cabinet volume.
    my next build will be an MTM design with Usher 8945p 7" drivers. I have way more speakers than I need, but really enjoy building them. I can send you a picture if you PM me a phone number. I haven't tried to post a picture here yet.
    i do reccomend DIYSG kits. I am not a techie and would not be able to design a build from scrach.
    good luck,
    Ann
    Last edited by annjones13; 01-14-2019, 11:51 AM.

Comment

Thank you for replying and lol on having too many speakers. I know that diy has a good product im concert is not the quality of the kit .

Comment

Pictures sent
        Ann

Comment

Here's a thread from another member, if you haven't already seen it ...

http://techtalk.parts-express.com/fo...f-bagby-design

Comment

Working...
          X