Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Midwest Audio Fest

It’s that time audio enthusiasts!

Registration for the 2019 Speaker Design Competition is now open! Visit midwestaudiofest.com for details and to list your speaker project.
We are excited to see all returning participants, and look forward to meeting some new designers this year, as well!

Be sure your plans include a visit to the Parts Express Tent Sale for the lowest prices of the year, and the Audio Swap Meet where you can buy and trade with other audio fans.

We hope to see you this summer!

Vivian and Jill
2 of 2 < >

Midwest Audio Fest

It’s that time audio enthusiasts! Registration for the 2019 Speaker Design Competition is now open! Visit midwestaudiofest.com for details and to list your speaker project. We are excited to see all returning participants, and look forward to meeting some new designers this year, as well! Be sure your plans include a visit to the Parts Express Tent Sale for the lowest prices of the year, and the Audio Swap Meet where you can buy and trade with other audio fans. We hope to see you this summer! Vivian and Jill
See more
See less

Scanning electron micrograph, BING picture of the day for February 9, 2019.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scanning electron micrograph, BING picture of the day for February 9, 2019.

Someone check my math. I'm guessin' that the 3rd groove to the left of the stylus is about 1000Hz? (on a "45", anyway?)

Comment

Groovy!
      Francis

Comment

I had the dodecaphonic stereo and it was OK. But after a while I'm thinkin', "this sounds like shi!t"
        So, I go out and get me a googol-phonic stereo, the highest number of speakers before infinity.
        And after a while I'm thinkin', "this sounds like sh!t too!"
        Maybe it's the needle?
        So I got rid of that crappy old diamond needle and replaced it with a moon-rock needle. Cost a million bucks! Gotta be good, right?
        So, now I got me a googol-phonic stereo with a moon-rock needle, OK for a car stereo, wouldn't want it in my house.

Ba dump bump. tisssss

Thank you, thank you very much.
        R = h/(2*pi*m*c) and don't you forget it! || Periodic Table as redrawn by Marshall Freerks and Ignatius Schumacher || King Crimson Radio

Byzantium Project & Build Thread || MiniByzy Build Thread || 3 x Peerless 850439 HDS 3-way || 8" 2-way - RS28A/B&C8BG51

95% of Climate Models Agree: The Observations Must be Wrong
        "Gravitational systems are the ashes of prior electrical systems.". - Hannes Alfven, Nobel Laureate, Plasma physicist.

Comment

Working...
        X