X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike Burke
    started a topic OT: Pete Schumacher

OT: Pete Schumacher

I have tried to PM you but it won't deliver it.
    Could you please pm me or email me ?

[email protected]

Thank you,
    Mike

• Dabspok
    replied
    Pete, I am so sorry to hear about your losses. You know you have a lot of support here.

Leave a comment:

• anunnaki
    replied
    Pete, I have not been on in awhile and just saw this thread. Glad to hear things are coming around. I can’t imagine the impact of your recent losses. Prayers and thoughts for you.

Leave a comment:

• PWR RYD
    replied
    Hi Curt. Are you gonna make DIY Iowa this year?

Leave a comment:

• PWR RYD
    replied
    Are you coming to DIY Iowa Curt?

Leave a comment:

• curt_c
    replied
    Hi Ben,
    Been around. Just been too darn busy with work and other things to find time for my passion of music. Hopefully I can get back to diy in earnest soon.
    C

Leave a comment:

• Wolf
    replied
    Nice to see you around, Curt!
    Wolf

Leave a comment:

• curt_c
    replied
    Pete,

No one can truly appreciate the loss you have sustained. I lost my wife suddenly a couple of years ago, and I can offer you this: While it took some time, I did slowly recover from that loss. I have been fortunate to have found love again, and I hope you will be as fortunate as I. I pray you find solace in you friends and family, and in the appreciation of the many lives you have touched.

Curt

Leave a comment:

• Jim Holtz
    replied
    Pete,

I'm really sorry I missed this thread. I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. Please accept my condolences. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Jim

Leave a comment:

• marvin
    replied
    My sympathy and prayers for you and your family, Pete.

Leave a comment:

• JRT
    replied
    Originally posted by JST_NTHR_SPKR_GY® View Post
    You can put the characters in the message editor...
    That is true.

Leave a comment:

• JRT
    replied
    Originally posted by AEIOU View Post
    Look up Code Page...
    Perhaps you did not notice my tongue-in-cheek use of the missing character in the post you referenced.

Leave a comment:

• Pete Schumacher
    replied
    Originally posted by AEIOU View Post

My original Parts Express Tech Talk moniker was also a "special" character (only fitting too) but the Forum software changes made my Code Page Character unrecognizable. Look up Code Page 437 Character 146 if you are interested.
    Æ

You can put the characters in the message editor, they just won't let you put them in the account name. And because your entire account name was one special character . . . but maybe they could do the same for you?

Thanks for the kind words . . . everyone.

Pete Schumacher®

Leave a comment:

• AEIOU
    replied
    Originally posted by JRT View Post

Now I am just more confused.
    My original Parts Express Tech Talk moniker was also a "special" character (only fitting too) but the Forum software changes made my Code Page Character unrecognizable. Look up Code Page 437 Character 146 if you are interested. I lost some 6,000 posts and replies.

Leave a comment:

• AEIOU
    replied
    I'm sorry for your loss. I know there isn't much that I can say other than I hope you make it through and continue to live a full life.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X