OT: Pete Schumacher

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT: Pete Schumacher

I have tried to PM you but it won't deliver it.
    Could you please pm me or email me ?

[email protected]

Thank you,
    Mike

Well, because I had to have a fancy character in my screen name when I signed up years ago, and because the forum made those extended characters useless, my profile is no longer accessible to me, and PETT ignores any requests for help, so here I am, with a new screen name, starting over.

Quick update: on April 2, my wife suddenly passed away, followed by her mother the following day. Life goes on of course and while I've been dealing with the continued aftermath, each day is a little more bearable. It's time to get back in the pool.

I've been in touch with Erich at DIY Soundgroup. We have a few ideas for some new projects, enhancements to Apollo and Ares for example. An Apollo 3-way using some custom mids designed specifically to compliment the Anarchy woofer has been discussed and an MTM version of Anarchy 5.5. By the way, Erich said the new shipment of Anarchy 7" woofers has finally arrived.

See you around.

Pete

Comment

So sorry.

Comment

Deepest condolences, Pete. I hope you, and your family, are getting the support needed as you process your grief.

Comment

Very sorry to hear that Pete.

Comment

Sorry to hear that. Welcome back into the pool.

Comment

Sorry to hear this.
              craigk

" Voicing is often the term used for band aids to cover for initial design/planning errors " - Pallas

Comment

Sorry you had to go through that Pete.
                Thoughts and Prayers for you.

Comment

That is very rough. May speaker design and support from this forum help alleviate your loss.

Comment

So sorry to hear that Pete!

Comment

Pete,
                      So sorry to hear this. You are in my thoughts. Wishing you all the best, my friend.
                      Dan N.

Comment

Sorry for your loss.

Comment

Wow, Pete, I wondered where you had been. That now makes sense for more than one reason.
                          I am very sorry for your loss, and I will continue to keep you and your family in my prayers.
                          It was always a joy to talk with you and briefly with her at the various events she also attended. She was always a pleasant addition.

Welcome back to the pool,
                          Wolf
                          "Wolf, you shall now be known as "King of the Zip ties." -Pete00t
                          "Wolf and speakers equivalent to Picasso and 'Blue'" -dantheman
                          "He is a true ambassador for this forum and speaker DIY in general." -Ed Froste
                          "We're all in this together, so keep your stick on the ice!" - Red Green aka Steve Smith

*InDIYana event website*

Photobucket pages:
                          http://photobucket.com/Wolf-Speakers_and_more

My blog/writeups/thoughts here at PE:
                          http://techtalk.parts-express.com/blog.php?u=4102

Comment

Hi Pete,
                            Sorry to hear about your loss.
                            Wishing you continued healing from lives hardships.
                            Mike

Comment

An incredible amount to deal with all at once Pete. Thoughts and prayers as you work through this and move on.
                              Welcome back!! You have been missed !!!

Comment

Working...
                              X