replied
    Originally posted by Mountainman Bob View Post

Your a high strung kinda feller huh?
    I am also Bi-polar LOL

Leave a comment:

• Mountainman Bob
    replied
    Originally posted by Unbiasedsound View Post

I was laughing at my own joke man don't take it personally.. WTF???? So being scared is not fear??????? SMDH...If not for fear no other emotion illicits paralysis. Your brain does not need time to process fear because its more of a natural INSTINCTIVE reaction.....For example if you hear gun shots close by do you dash for cover or freeze up? Majority of people dash for cover instinctively for fear of getting shot. ….The ones that do freeze up get culled accordingly as nature culls the weak and the gullible. LOL

When a predator attacks a group of people you don't have to be the fastest in the group just faster then the slowest person. LMAO
    Your a high strung kinda feller huh?

Leave a comment:

• Unbiasedsound
    replied

You laugh but I’m dead serious (well the cap and solder was a joke) I’ve never in my life experienced anything like that......it wasn’t fear, there wasn’t time to process what the noise even was and we had no visual on the bear just froze us in our tracks, paralyzed momentarily would be the term I would use......and I suppose a moment is all a predator actually needs. Luckily we weren’t prey and probably scared him as much as he scared us.
    But it was real........yeah buddy!
    I was laughing at my own joke man don't take it personally.. WTF???? So being scared is not fear??????? SMDH...If not for fear no other emotion illicits paralysis. Your brain does not need time to process fear because its more of a natural INSTINCTIVE reaction.....For example if you hear gun shots close by do you dash for cover or freeze up? Majority of people dash for cover instinctively for fear of getting shot. ….The ones that do freeze up get culled accordingly as nature culls the weak and the gullible. LOL

When a predator attacks a group of people you don't have to be the fastest in the group just faster then the slowest person. LMAO

Leave a comment:

• Unbiasedsound
    replied
    Originally posted by craigk View Post

Sorry the military already have and use sonic weapons that can do much worse than paralyze. A member on this forum wotks at a facility that developes and test the weapons.
    A male lion can roar at 115 bd. It doesn't need infra or sub sonucs. It will make you a brown note believer.
    I already know that I was just messing with him...I posted this vid on another topic here...> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7aLvfIaLO4

Been to the zoo many times watching lions roar only my 1 year old **** his diapers. LMAO

Leave a comment:

• Mountainman Bob
    replied

If you could make it work I bet the military/government would pay you millions so they can use that tech to paralyze we the people. LOL

But in reality it would only work on the gullible. LMAOROTF ahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahhahahahahahahaahaha hahahahahahahahahaaa
    You laugh but I’m dead serious (well the cap and solder was a joke) I’ve never in my life experienced anything like that......it wasn’t fear, there wasn’t time to process what the noise even was and we had no visual on the bear just froze us in our tracks, paralyzed momentarily would be the term I would use......and I suppose a moment is all a predator actually needs. Luckily we weren’t prey and probably scared him as much as he scared us.
    But it was real........yeah buddy!

Leave a comment:

• craigk
    replied

If you could make it work I bet the military/government would pay you millions so they can use that tech to paralyze we the people. LOL

But in reality it would only work on the gullible. LMAOROTF ahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahhahahahahahahaahaha hahahahahahahahahaaa
    Sorry the military already have and use sonic weapons that can do much worse than paralyze. A member on this forum wotks at a facility that developes and test the weapons.
    A male lion can roar at 115 bd. It doesn't need infra or sub sonucs. It will make you a brown note believer.

Leave a comment:

• Unbiasedsound
    replied

With the right caps and solder I bet it could work.

Leave a comment:

• Mountainman Bob
    replied

Its not the sound its the FEAR of said dangerous predatory creature that's present.....If I could duplicate that sound from a speaker and play it for you in your home would you all be paralyzed? NOPE...if it did work everyone would be using it to paralyze people. LOL
    With the right caps and solder I bet it could work.

Leave a comment:

• Mountainman Bob
    replied

I agree about big cats having infrasonics in there growls what I was disputing is your or there claim of it actually paralyzing potential prey. To believe that shitz you have to be gullible. To make it even worse the article clearly STATES that it is UNTESTED further proving its bullshitz hence why once again you are gullible. SMDH
    Froze my arse stiff when I heard that bear, everyone else’s also including ole cudjoe! Made the hair stand up and couldn’t move.

Leave a comment:

• Unbiasedsound
    replied

Well there may be some truth to it, while hiking deep in the blue ridge mtns one wknd years ago we were stupid enough to follow a obvious black bear trail up a mtn side through a laurel thicket because it was easier going.
    Well making a long story short we we’re going along with my 100lb lab/chow mix in the lead on a leash and family and friends in tow (I think there were six of us) we were going along and all of a sudden at the same time we all stopped dead in our tracks from a sound I’d never heard before or since......it was a drawn out deep vibration that could be felt through the ground, quite loud with at least half of the sound below or at least right at the human hearing threshold. It was obvious what it was after the second growl,moan,grunt (whatever you wanna call it) and i motioned for the others to go back down and I slowly backed away.

Way too close for comfort!

but the way the sound basically paralyzed everyone including our previously fearless dog was something to experience......it took the second growl to snap us out of it.

Its not the sound its the FEAR of said dangerous predatory creature that's present.....If I could duplicate that sound from a speaker and play it for you in your home would you all be paralyzed? NOPE...if it did work everyone would be using it to paralyze people. LOL

Leave a comment:

• Unbiasedsound
    replied
    Originally posted by Wolf View Post
    Even if you think that article is a joke for the gullible, it is true that the big cats have infrasonics In their growls and roars. I saw it on a PBS nature show initially.
    Wolf
    I agree about big cats having infrasonics in there growls what I was disputing is your or there claim of it actually paralyzing potential prey. To believe that shitz you have to be gullible. To make it even worse the article clearly STATES that it is UNTESTED further proving its bullshitz which is ironic coming from a guy who lives on tested measurements LOL hence why once again you are gullible. SMDH

Leave a comment:

• Wolf
    replied
    Even if you think that article is a joke for the gullible, it is true that the big cats have infrasonics In their growls and roars. I saw it on a PBS nature show initially.
    Wolf

Leave a comment:

• Mountainman Bob
    replied

Exactly that article is a joke as its funny as [email protected]#k...anyone who believes it is gullible.
    Well there may be some truth to it, while hiking deep in the blue ridge mtns one wknd years ago we were stupid enough to follow a obvious black bear trail up a mtn side through a laurel thicket because it was easier going.
    Well making a long story short we we’re going along with my 100lb lab/chow mix in the lead on a leash and family and friends in tow (I think there were six of us) we were going along and all of a sudden at the same time we all stopped dead in our tracks from a sound I’d never heard before or since......it was a drawn out deep vibration that could be felt through the ground, quite loud with at least half of the sound below or at least right at the human hearing threshold. It was obvious what it was after the second growl,moan,grunt (whatever you wanna call it) and i motioned for the others to go back down and I slowly backed away.

Way too close for comfort!

but the way the sound basically paralyzed everyone including our previously fearless dog was something to experience......it took the second growl to snap us out of it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X