graph tracing software

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• graph tracing software

is there a program around that works still? I can't find splcopy and can't get FPGraphTracer to work on windows 10, even in compatibility mode

This site works pretty well, it's not specific for speaker/frd use but it will generate the data just the same.

https://apps.automeris.io/wpd/
    "I just use off the shelf textbook filters designed for a resistor of 8 ohms with
    exactly a Fc 3K for both drivers, anybody can do it." -Xmax

Comment

Try VituixCad or WebPlotDigitizer. WebPlotDigitizer can also be launched as web application in your favorite browser

Comment

I just enter the data by hand with any text editor to create my own FRD files, even Notepad could work. I estimate the amplitude of the graphs at different frequencies and manually rename and edit an existing file. To save time, I usually focus mostly on the vertices of the graph data.

Comment

Thank you!

WebPlotDigitizer worked quite painlessly

Comment

FPGraphTracer.exe (in the .zip file - the one from 2016) runs PERFECTly on Win10 all the time ! w/OUT any compatibility loaded.

How isn't it working for you?

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Roemer View Post
              FPGraphTracer.exe (in the .zip file - the one from 2016) runs PERFECTly on Win10 all the time ! w/OUT any compatibility loaded.

How isn't it working for you?

Yes, it does work perfectly. Sorry for the confusion - it was my antivirus.
              Did not like this file and was preventing it from running. But nothing wrong with the file - from a virus standpoint.

Comment

Working...
              X