Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dats/WT3 driving me crazy, can I make it work or buy something else?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dats/WT3 driving me crazy, can I make it work or buy something else?

I’ve had my WT3 for some time and it seems to mostly be a pain. I finally got it all setup and was able to sweep two drivers and then all of a sudden got a message that the computer no longer recognizes the hardware. I shut down my computer and get it started again and no matter what I do I can’t get my computer to recognize the WT3 hardware. Shut down in the middle of my measuring, ugh!

I went to the sound control panel and now there is no USB audio codec option available, same with the recording, no USB audio codec. How do I get those options back?

Im so frustrated with the WT3 and I see many others are as well. Maybe it’s not meant to be run on Windows 10?

I see that they have a DATS V3, any chance of that being more reliable? I would absolutely love to hook this up and have it work every time.

What am I doing wrong?

Dan

Unfortunately, I'd have to say that you could hook it up tomorrow and have it work perfectly !
    I had WT3 and DATS and never really had issues (on both a DT and a notebook) up through Win7.
    It never acted "flakey" until MS forced win8 and 10 onto my machines.

Comment

Working...
    X