Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dayton Audio website seems hosed up

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Dayton Audio website seems hosed up

    I was looking up a data sheet and the Dayton Audio website is asking if I am a robot and is demanding to send notifications. When I refuse notifications, it refuses to show me the webpage, just another waste of time and effort. So that's another website to avoid if PE has decided to make it customer unfriendly. Nice work PE. Good way to piss off a customer who has spent several thousands in purchases from you.
    "Our Nation’s interests are best served by fostering a peaceful global system comprised
    of interdependent networks of trade, finance, information, law, people and governance."
    - from the October 2007 U.S. Naval capstone doctrine
    A Cooperative Strategy for 21st Century Seapower
    (a lofty notion since removed in the March 2015 revision)

  • #2
    I don't think that is Dayton or Parts Express.
    Seems the Dayton site is gone (yesterday clicking it took me to Parts Express)
    After reading your post, i tried, allowed notifications, and got a porn page :(

    Comment


    • #3
      I just finished going first to the Parts Express website, then typed in "dayton audio" in the Search box, and after telling it to search, it took me straight to the all of the Dayton Audio products without any problems.
      Paul

      Comment


      • #4
        Well, if I go to daytonaudio.com it brings me back to PE, displaying this:

        "You are being redirected to PartsExpress.com because DaytonAudio.com is under maintenance."

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Chris Roemer View Post
          Well, if I go to daytonaudio.com it brings me back to PE, displaying this:

          "You are being redirected to PartsExpress.com because DaytonAudio.com is under maintenance."
          I hope that's true !

          Comment


          • #6
            Since all of the Dayton products are sold on the Parts Express site having both seems superfluous.
            www.billfitzmaurice.com
            www.billfitzmaurice.info/forum

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by hitsware2 View Post
              I don't think that is Dayton or Parts Express.
              Seems the Dayton site is gone (yesterday clicking it took me to Parts Express)
              After reading your post, i tried, allowed notifications, and got a porn page :(
              Was it speaker porn?
              Francis

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by fpitas View Post

                Was it speaker porn?
                Worse .... I'm now getting porn popups on a Raspberry Pi
                as if it were Windows ! ( Windows cleanup ads too )

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by hitsware2 View Post

                  Worse .... I'm now getting porn popups on a Raspberry Pi
                  as if it were Windows ! ( Windows cleanup ads too )
                  Oops
                  Francis

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Apparently you went to part sexpress instead of parts express.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X