Mild forum problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mild forum problem

Since the recent problems with PETT were cleared up, a new one has been occurring for me. Whenever I get an email notification of new posts in threads I've also posted in, when I click on the link that's provided for that thread, instead of taking me directly to the new post like has always happened in the past, it takes me to either the very beginning of the thread or to the first post on the same page that the new post is on. But it does get me there quickly!
    Paul

Related?

Before (w/ the "Latest Activity" tab activated - which is the way I'd usually go) you'd see the OP (1st) so you knew what the heck the thread was about. NOW it just takes you to the last (few) post(s). You have to scroll to the bottom now, or (if > 1 pg) go to the highest #'d page, THEN scroll to the bottom to see that 1st post. - I kinda liked it better before?

Comment

Hey Guys!

it's been quite awhile since I've been here but thought I'd poke my head in. Good to see both of you still here.

Chris, I have an idea for a speaker for Jaxon to take to college next fall and wondered if you might do some measuring for me?

Cheers!
      Marty

Comment

Working...
      X