Anybody order speaker enclosures from Alibaba

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody order speaker enclosures from Alibaba

Came across this while cruising the internet.

Idun flat pack SEAS U18 and DXT

and this

Seas CA18rnx 2 way

Anybody successfully order something like this from Alibaba?
    Last edited by seagrasser; 01-10-2020, 02:19 PM.

You might want to pull those links. PE sells flat packs. Read the forum rules.

Comment

Yeah, the links might get you in trouble. Also I'd be shocked if you can buy small quantities.
      Francis

Comment

That shows MOQ of 10, sold singly. Shipping is likely to cost nearly as much as the purchase price, and it will be big enough and heavy enough that customs will become curious.

Chinese MDF can be pretty poor quality, too.
        Don't listen to me - I have not sold any $150,000 speakers.

Comment

Originally posted by johnnyrichards View Post
          That shows MOQ of 10, sold singly. Shipping is likely to cost nearly as much as the purchase price, and it will be big enough and heavy enough that customs will become curious.

Chinese MDF can be pretty poor quality, too.
          Yeah, I'd want to examine a few before I bought a bunch. If I even wanted a bunch.
          Francis

Comment

Removed links, but where are the rules now?

Edit: found them in a link on the lower right hand corner (Terms and Conditions)

Comment

I haven't ordered cabinets or flat packs, but I have ordered lots of stuff at Alibaba/Ali Express, always with good results. Shipping tends to be inexpensive, even free, but you're not going to get two day delivery. Two weeks is the usual. If you take the time to do your research you'll find a goodly percentage of what's available on Amazon and EBay is also available at Ali, usually for considerably less money.
              www.billfitzmaurice.com
              www.billfitzmaurice.info/forum

Comment

My Nobsound preamp is on a container ship, should have it by 1/31/20. Free shipping tho.

Comment

Your search Seas CA18rnx 2 way did not match any products.
                  Your search Idun flat pack SEAS U18 and DXT did not match any products.
                  No matter where you go, there you are.
                  Website

Comment

Originally posted by gowa View Post
                    Your search Seas CA18rnx 2 way did not match any products.
                    Your search Idun flat pack SEAS U18 and DXT did not match any products.
                    Add the word "Alibaba" after each and just do a Google search and its the 2nd or 3rd hit when I search.
                    Or just put in "Seas speaker box" in Alibaba (and its the 2nd and 4th match when I search)

Comment

I have ordered various electronic things from Alibaba and have had good results, as Bill mentions. Shipping does take a while but hasn't been expensive.

Comment

Working...
                      X