Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happened to today's Deal of the Day?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tomzarbo
    replied
    It does look like it might be tough to work with, but it's not in reality.

I'm not sure how PE came up with the freq. response since it's meant to be an automotive tweeter and likely A-pillar mounted. I've gotten different squiggly's depending on how deep it's mounted in the baffle. My best result was with the tweeter mounted so that the tiny little roundover on the face was just allowed to curve to being even with the side/barrel of the tweeter body. Any more, or mounting it flush to the baffle and the response got a little jaggey if I recall. It's like a 1/8" roundover on the tweeter and I let just that little amount protrude proud of flush.

At any rate, it sounds very nice IMO.

TomZ

Leave a comment:

• PWR RYD
    replied
    That looks like a challenging driver to work with (passively).

Leave a comment:

• tomzarbo
    replied
    It just went up a day early for some reason. It's there now and the sale price is correct.

40% off is a pretty big discount!

TomZ

Leave a comment:

• stephenmarklay
    replied
    Originally posted by tomzarbo View Post
    I'm wondering what happened to today's deal of the day?

It showed up this morning and later on in the day as the Dayton AMTPod-4 tweeter pair for 40% off.

I kept clicking on it through the morning waiting for the 40% reduction to show up in the price so I could pull the trigger, now it shows the Dayton DTA amp.

That seems to happen fairly
    frequently
    ... an item will show up on sale as the deal of the day, but the displayed price won't show the percentage reduction until later on that day.... could it be a time zone thing? I'm in the same time zone as Springboro, Ohio though?

Anyway, not meaning to gripe, but I'm just wondering what happened?
    I was going to jump on a few of those when the price finally caught up to the sale price.

TomZ
    Me too. It said 40% off and when I clicked on it is had a free capacitor instead. I guess it was a mix up.

Leave a comment:

• tomzarbo
    started a topic What happened to today's Deal of the Day?

What happened to today's Deal of the Day?

I'm wondering what happened to today's deal of the day?

It showed up this morning and later on in the day as the Dayton AMTPod-4 tweeter pair for 40% off.

I kept clicking on it through the morning waiting for the 40% reduction to show up in the price so I could pull the trigger, now it shows the Dayton DTA amp.

That seems to happen fairly
    frequently
    ... an item will show up on sale as the deal of the day, but the displayed price won't show the percentage reduction until later on that day.... could it be a time zone thing? I'm in the same time zone as Springboro, Ohio though?

Anyway, not meaning to gripe, but I'm just wondering what happened?
    I was going to jump on a few of those when the price finally caught up to the sale price.

TomZ

Working...
X