Request for speaker data

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request for speaker data

I'm working on getting back in to testing again and need to start writing some templates and scripts. To do that, I'd like to have some real measurement data. I used to have a boatload of raw driver and speaker data at varying axes of measurement (0 - 90 at 15 degree increments and some verticals when necessary). However, I lost it all. And I don't have my test rig up yet to collect my own samples.

So, does anyone here happen to have some driver or speaker FR data in different axis intervals in text format that you would be willing to send me so I can use them as examples to start working on my report templates?
    Horizontal 0, 15, 30, etc
    Vertical 0, 15, 30, etc

If all you have is horizontal that will be ok. I just need something to get me started. The more axes of measurement, the better. I know I could make something up but it would be nice to do with this with real data.

If you can help out, please send what you have to my email: hardisj(at)gmail(dot)com.

Thanks in advance,
    Erin
    ErinsAudioCorner.com

AFAIK all PE's data for Dayton drivers (.zip files) contain mult-axis FR data. Prob. 100-200 there to get you started.

Comment

Perfect. Didn't even think about that. Thanks for the tip!
      ErinsAudioCorner.com

Comment

Working...
      X