X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drummer
    replied
    Originally posted by Geoff Millar View Post
    It's good to hear examples of excellent customer service, they're all too rare these days, so it's good to give kudos.

From 'they all do that', 'not our fault', 'it's just out of warranty' etc, I get rather tired of the BS that stores and companies glibly churn out when they try to fob you off...rant over.

Geoff
    Agreed. I have always had great interactions with PE sales, tech support, and customer service. Also, all of the guys here on the tech talk forum that share all of their time and knowledge. Guys running sims, helping with crossover designs, etc. Chris Roemer has earned a shout out too. Thank you, Chris, for all the help that you have shared with me. In the world of uber corporatism, it is a bonus to have great human interaction with the individual mom and pop shop feel. I do miss those days. I'm turning into that old man! Lol Glenn

Leave a comment:

• Geoff Millar
    replied
    It's good to hear examples of excellent customer service, they're all too rare these days, so it's good to give kudos.

From 'they all do that', 'not our fault', 'it's just out of warranty' etc, I get rather tired of the BS that stores and companies glibly churn out when they try to fob you off...rant over.

Geoff

Leave a comment:

• Drummer
    started a topic PE customer service.

PE customer service.

I just wanted to give a big shout out to Bev! I had a driver that I received with shipping damage during transit, and she had a replacement sent out pronto. Very nice to deal with, and I hope that her bosses see this and let her know that she made me a very happy customer. As to the driver, it looked like the shipping company had to have dropped the box on concrete. The mounting lip of the basket was bent like it landed from a 5 foot drop. Thanks Bev, and thanks PE for the great service. I'm sure you get to hear the unhappy issues, so I wanted to give your team a good one. Glenn.
Working...
X