Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks PE -

programmers . . .

I was going to complain that the NEW "Parts Express" LOGO (at the top of this page) would be a LOT more useful if it linked back to the home (sales) page, instead of (redundantly) back to the TT home page - like it used to !

But I waited around so long to mention it (like, 2 days) that you guys already fixed it. Thank you.

Still links back to TT for me
    It is estimated that one percent of the general population are psychopaths - New Criminologist: Understanding Psychopaths

Comment

I just tried it and was correctly linked to the home page.
      Paul

Comment

Whew, that's a major relief. I almost cancelled my account.
        Craig

The lowest possible F3 box alignment is not always the best alignment.

Designing and building speaker projects are like playing with adult Lego Blocks for me.

Comment

It is often the little things...

Comment

Disaster narrowly averted.
            Francis

Comment

All I'm getting now is a little blue "logo" script

Comment

Maybe just me, but is the main parts express site loading rather slowly lately?

Most all sites I go to are very fast loading, but Parts express takes several seconds.....(I am talking about cleared Cache loading) not reloading after already being on it.

I know, First world problems and all, but often there are reasons why

Comment

The main thing is that you are OK

Comment

Originally posted by mattk View Post
                    Still links back to TT for me
                    Yeah- me too. I use the Purple/Orange view.
                    Wolf
                    "Wolf, you shall now be known as "King of the Zip ties." -Pete00t
                    "Wolf and speakers equivalent to Picasso and 'Blue'" -dantheman
                    "He is a true ambassador for this forum and speaker DIY in general." -Ed Froste
                    "We're all in this together, so keep your stick on the ice!" - Red Green aka Steve Smith

*InDIYana event website*

Photobucket pages:
                    http://photobucket.com/Wolf-Speakers_and_more

My blog/writeups/thoughts here at PE:
                    http://techtalk.parts-express.com/blog.php?u=4102

Comment

using "PE Style"

Comment

Funny thing I just noticed today (don't know if this is a new development or NOT?) is that on the "PE" logo (on the upper right screen at the top of my TT page);
                        if I click on the Left "PARTS" half of the PE Logo - it recycles me (back) to TechTalk, BUT if I click on the Right "EXPRESS" half of the PE logo, it takes me to PE's home (shopping) page. HA !

Comment

I noticed that, too, a week or two ago.
                          Paul

Originally posted by Chris Roemer View Post
                          Funny thing I just noticed today (don't know if this is a new development or NOT?) is that on the "PE" logo (on the upper right screen at the top of my TT page);
                          if I click on the Left "PARTS" half of the PE Logo - it recycles me (back) to TechTalk, BUT if I click on the Right "EXPRESS" half of the PE logo, it takes me to PE's home (shopping) page. HA !

Comment

Working...
                          X