No announcement yet.

299-714 buyout 4 x 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm thinking a might be able to squeeze some into my truck doors or under/behind seats where I just can't find the room for a standard sub.

Comment

Here is a picture of the back. Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

Comment

That part number doesn't turn up in a google search
        It is estimated that one percent of the general population are psychopaths - New Criminologist: Understanding Psychopaths

Comment

By what factor does sensitivity increase with the number of drivers? If one of these drivers has a sensitivity of 79, what would it be for say 2 or 4?

Comment

There's a 3 dB for doubling of the drivers, but you can also pick up another 3 dB by halving the impedance. There are online calculators
            John H

Synergy Horn, SLS-85, BMR-3L, Mini-TL, BR-2, Titan OB, B452, Udique, Vultus, Latus1, Seriatim, Aperivox,Pencil Tower

Comment

... meaning you can also lose -3dB by doubling the impedance.
              So:
              1 driver @ 79dB ( 6ohms )
              2 in series ( 12n(ohm) ) is STILL 79dB (double the box size)
              2 in parallel ( 3n ) is 85dB
              4 in S/P (6n) is also 85dB (but has double the power-handling, of course the box is four times as big)

Comment

Originally posted by mattk View Post
                That part number doesn't turn up in a google search
                https://www.parts-express.com/4-x-6-...agnet--299-714

Comment

I meant the part number on the magnet, I was trying to discern for which sound bar the drivers were made.
                  It is estimated that one percent of the general population are psychopaths - New Criminologist: Understanding Psychopaths

Comment

Working...
                  X