No announcement yet.

First attempt at crossover design

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

carn-sarn kadad-blasted ding-busted spammers !

Comment

Well, I told him about the monkey coffin project and he starts crying about not having space for them and how heavy they would be. EXCUSE ME, I thought you lived alone and had plenty of space. So now I'm thinking about just ordering a set of Amigas or getting the new AriaTRIX kit. He's getting hard of hearing and I figured that a 15" driver could beat some sound into that nearly solid head of his. It feels like I've wasted some of your time here but even at this point I've learned more about crossovers and speaker building. I've also learned what a great group of members we have here. Thank you all again.

Comment

It's been fun thinking of speaker options, so not wasted time really.

Comment

That's a great point. Also, it didn't cost me (or my brother) a single cent. Can't really call that a loss, can we? It did get my creative juices flowing. I'll probably try another design soon for me or who knows who. Maybe something for my oldest daughter who will graduate soon. I shudder at the thought of making "dorm speakers" but I guess empty nest is a part of life.

Comment

Working...
          X