Zaph - A Post Mortem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zaph - A Post Mortem

Stopped by Zaph's site yesterday, he has posted a "post mortem" at the top of his blog. Sounds like he will maintain the site, but will not be adding anything. SOunds like he's doing well. Zaph, in case you read this post, thanks for everything.
    Last edited by cooper; 03-04-2020, 10:38 AM. Reason: spelling

As my departed granny used to say, "Ditto, McGee"! Glenn.

Comment

I haven't built any of his projects but found his driver reviews and other articles most interesting, informed and informative.

I know what Zaph means about analysis spoiling enjoyment of music: I found the same thing with English literature: when we had to discuss, analyse and write about it at university, all the fun and mystery went out of reading.

I wish him many hours of great music in the future.

Geoff

Comment

Good to hear from him again. I probably spent more hours poring over that data than he did creating and posting it, which is saying something. Glad he's doing well.
        The Hurricanes
        The Baronettes
        Conneccentric
        UX3

Comment

I saw that a while ago, didn't think much about it, just telling us what we already knew, good on him.

Comment

I had to post something on this one too, as my thanks to Zaph. Many was the time I went to work sleepy after spending a good part of the night pouring over the data and comparing drivers, trying to find the perfect transducers for the next project.

Thanks Zaph

Comment

Working...
            X